hahaahaha
arsin makes like 20k a year
he doesnt have any of that

Sponsored Links
Scud411
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 03-23-2013, 12:31
do women actually want full freedom and full responsibility.
or do they want quasi freedom, quasi responsibility.

get drunk, wear provocative clothing, go home with someone you don't know, have sex you didn't really want. or even try to walk home alone drunk in a not great part of town.

we say yes that was partially your fault.
just the same as a guy

drunk, walking home alone in a sketchy part of town, mugged.

we say that is partially your fault dumbass what were you doing there at that hour, drunk and alone.

never going to rewrite innate human characteristics. men and women are not equally equal. they are equal ultimately but they aren't at all the same creature. treating them like they are is stupidity.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
63 - 03-23-2013, 13:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
hahaahaha
arsin makes like 20k a year
he doesnt have any of that
I've posted a pic of my living room before, here it is again:

We own a duplex too. :o

I do well on a $20K income, my training at the Univ. of MacDonalds serves me (and you) very well

While envy and loser envy from the Fuktard drives his spite, I suppose my comments about "neutered males" drives you Goshin. Or was it calling BS on your tech dreams? lol fusions lol.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64 - 03-23-2013, 13:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post

I do well on a $20K income, my training at the Univ. of MacDonalds serves me (and you) very well

While envy and loser envy from the Fuktard drives his spite, I suppose my comments about "neutered males" drives you Goshin. Or was it calling BS on your tech dreams? lol fusions lol.
can't even spell McDonalds

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 03-23-2013, 13:12
doesn't even know that it's hamburger university

GraphiX
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 03-23-2013, 13:14
No pic. Couldn't afford the bandwidth?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
67 - 03-23-2013, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
doesn't even know that it's hamburger university
Well tbh I did graduate near the bottom of my class, failed a few, didn't meet the grad req's. But I did excel at flipping burgers and tossing fries, and after a tearful appeal to let me pass - well the rest is history ))

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 03-23-2013, 14:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
The really warped thing is that WarBuddha here was making it sound like it's the woman's fault for bothering people about it, instead of, you know, the fault of whoever actually committed it. I mean, far be it for me to generalize, but it seems like it's a theme for the military to be less concerned about actual problems in their ranks than they are about these problems being reported.
yeah, the 'occupational hazard' line of thinking popped up quite a bit in that documentary, **** like 'if you don't want to get raped, walk around base w/ a buddy'

it's like

really

it's not even as if they're talking about walking around a base surrounded by serbian ex-paramilitaries, they're talking about american bases with american servicemembers

crazy

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 03-23-2013, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post

ya and your gf looks like 'adriana lima'

bam
VeteranXV
Old
70 - 03-23-2013, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud411 View Post
do women actually want full freedom and full responsibility.
or do they want quasi freedom, quasi responsibility.
They want full freedom and responsibility until they actually have to: A) Do something (the draft, hard labor, etc) or B) Be held responsible for ****ing that random.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 03-23-2013, 15:34
wowbagger has completed transformation into knightmare

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
72 - 03-23-2013, 18:36
I like the freedom and responsibility. But men are good for a few things: changing light bulbs, removing mousetraps, etc.

mm

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 03-23-2013, 18:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
yeah, the 'occupational hazard' line of thinking popped up quite a bit in that documentary, **** like 'if you don't want to get raped, walk around base w/ a buddy'

it's like

really

it's not even as if they're talking about walking around a base surrounded by serbian ex-paramilitaries, they're talking about american bases with american servicemembers

crazy

Actually the current problem is women getting so drunk they can't A) Remember what happened or who they did it with and B) Being unable to consent or claiming they didn't consent to sex.

The solution here is obviously blame all the men in the military for being ******* rapists.

The thought that, hey maybe you shouldn't drink so much you **** a random guy in a bathroom hasn't cross their minds.

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 03-23-2013, 18:40
warbuddha

u been banging a bunch of passed out *****es huh

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
75 - 03-23-2013, 19:37
google glasses: preventing **** charges since 2014

arsin: what pic
what neutered males? I have more fun and sex than everyone combined

Scud411
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 03-23-2013, 19:45
why are you even responding to him.

i don't know anything about the guy. other than every post i've ever read of his is either gibberish or ****ing asinine.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 03-23-2013, 21:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post

Actually the current problem is women getting so drunk they can't A) Remember what happened or who they did it with and B) Being unable to consent or claiming they didn't consent to sex.

The solution here is obviously blame all the men in the military for being ******* rapists.

The thought that, hey maybe you shouldn't drink so much you **** a random guy in a bathroom hasn't cross their minds.
while there's undeniably an element of that, as in real life, there are waaaaaay more systemic problems in the way that the military handles it

sure, there are major ****ing consequences to a false/irresponsible claim, but the way that it's procedurally dealt with is ****ed re: having to report offences to either a friend of the offendor or even the offendor himself, the internal nature of the process, and the pressure to keep it internal

I'm really not doing it much justice because I'm way too far removed from it, but I really do suggest you watch that documentary - it's already affected US military policy because it comes (supposedly) as such a ****ing shock to so many people on both sides of the debate how massively ingrained an issue it is ;f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud411 View Post
why are you even responding to him.

i don't know anything about the guy. other than every post i've ever read of his is either gibberish or ****ing asinine.
he's a paint-chip eating ****head basically, which would be harmless enough as these things go if he didnt have a penchant for identity theft/impersonation (which would take waaaaaaay too long to explain adequately because it's actually really ****ing bizarre)

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 03-23-2013, 21:41
The remarks were made at a conference. That's not your day to day workplace and they aren't coworkers you have to see everyday. Weak to ***** about it, but even weaker to fire the guys for it.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 03-23-2013, 22:02
knightbagger
wowmare

arsin
Veteran++
Old
80 - 03-23-2013, 22:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post