Originally Posted by Danno View Post
chalk FULL
for some reason this made me giggle like a mother****er

ALSO **** OFF MISSMANNERS AKA ZOPHAROTH

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
24 - 03-22-2013, 19:09
Hmmmm, oh dear, I think you have me confused with someone else.

mm

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
25 - 03-22-2013, 19:12
Wtf is this world coming to, why can't people just mind their own business?

Any time I find myself listening to some other people's conversation, I catch myself and think, wait why the **** do I give one **** about what this person is saying? Oh yeah, I don't.

Now that I think about it, I guess it has more to do with me being incredibly selfish than actually morally thinking it's wrong to eavesdrop on people.

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 03-22-2013, 19:12
That's what I meant though, all these people are CHALKED in like an evil masterminds drawing!

*skyhook!

absent
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 03-22-2013, 19:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
Wtf is this world coming to, why can't people just mind their own business?
You mean, why can't women mind their own business? It's biological:

Quote:
Women in technology need consistant [sic] messaging from birth through retirement they are welcome, competent and valued in the industry
Women want to be told 24/7 how great they are. Their egoes are extremely fragile and they are prone to breaking down in tears at the hint of slightest criticism. Women in any professional setting are just a ticking time bomb. They truly have no productive role in society except birthing new people.

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
28 - 03-22-2013, 19:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
You mean, why can't women mind their own business? It's biological:

Women want to be told 24/7 how great they are. Their egoes are extremely fragile and they are prone to breaking down in tears at the hint of slightest criticism. Women in any professional setting are just a ticking time bomb. They truly have no productive role in society except birthing new people.
Well arent you the CUTEST thing. did you read that in a book?

mm

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
29 - 03-22-2013, 19:19
I agree but a lot of men eavesdrop on people too.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 03-22-2013, 19:20
Guessing she doesn't have any brothers and was raised by a single mother, guys make inappropriate comments at inappropriate times.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
31 - 03-22-2013, 19:21
Personally, I blame twitter. Can't even make a dick joke anymore without it ending up all over twitter, **** is that

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 03-22-2013, 19:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Try dealing with them in the military, talk about a ****ing nightmare. 90% of the problems we have involve women in some way. Sexual Assaults, Equal Opportunity, Pregnancy, Suicides, etc....you'd be shocked to learn how many "false" accusations are made.

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
33 - 03-22-2013, 19:22
I made dongle jokes at work back when I worked at Sierra, no one seemed to mind, mostly they laughed.

That woman needs to chill out, she obviously is not cut out to work in a male dominated field. Her running off to her twitter friends for support is indicative of how immature and socially incapable she is; hope she never is given a position of management where she will be responsible for others livelihoods.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
34 - 03-22-2013, 19:25
After the stunt she just pulled? Unlikely.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 03-22-2013, 19:26
Everyobe easedrops almost on a subconscious level. Half the time you aren't intently listening unless your attention is triggered by something.

The difference is we generally don't care about what we are hearing.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 03-22-2013, 19:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Try dealing with them in the military, talk about a ****ing nightmare. 90% of the problems we have involve women in some way. Sexual Assaults, Equal Opportunity, Pregnancy, Suicides, etc....you'd be shocked to learn how many "false" accusations are made.
I wouldn't be shocked. I understand the nature of women very well. Women accuse men of **** with the flimsiest of reasons like, say, waking up in the morning regretting the night before. Very common as we all know. Women need very strict social taboos and a patriarchy to keep them from disintegrating a society because women are essentially eternal children. We don't let children vote either, why let women? Our ancestors made a huge mistake in allowing women to vote just because they were being denied *****. Your woman not giving up the goods? Then hit her harder. That's what she wants anyway. The biggest sexual fantasy of women is getting raped.

Ponder that.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 03-22-2013, 19:29
Women are inferior in every way. Except for Putrid... She's cool.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
38 - 03-22-2013, 19:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
God those attention-seeking *****es just won't shut UP about getting sexually assaulted and killing themselves I mean Jesus what's even their deal?

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
39 - 03-22-2013, 19:31
Is absent still sticking to his story that he's married and has children?

It's so cute when he does that.

[PoE]Anthem
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 03-22-2013, 19:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
chalk FULL
Could be worse. Crayon or grease-pen full would be awful. Let's not even discuss dry-erase!

Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Women are ****s

Social Website Bullshit