Page 1 of 2
darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 02-11-2013, 22:28
gold now

gg

need 2 play more 1v1 at blingking advice cus he say 2v2 deteriorate skills

although i m scum and goin 2 play a few 2v2 with friend here in a little i am sorry blingking

but i only do 1 rax fe until i can do it blind and learn the way of marine marudaer medivac 2 be marine king etc

Sponsored Links
jerry
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 03-17-2013, 13:52
i will b gold very soon i m #1 of silver leagues terran it up LOL !! ;-)

many scum online but then u run in 2 guy doing placement match who way 2 fukin good so it fuk u up u kno

ne1 in my league tho i fuk up real good

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
3 - 03-18-2013, 09:05
fukin retards

gim
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4 - 03-24-2013, 13:42
mun

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 03-25-2013, 19:29
copa gonna paypal me 100 dolar when i beat him in hots LOL he is fuked

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
6 - 03-26-2013, 02:41
fuk off noobie

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 03-27-2013, 19:39
heh

rwallace
VeteranX
Old
8 - 04-28-2013, 14:22
2good sucks

that is all

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
9 - 05-03-2013, 06:08
i am the best

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
10 - 05-09-2013, 13:05
i m king gg

Calx
Veteran++
Old
11 - 05-13-2013, 01:22
2good show me replay

he p good dood

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
12 - 05-13-2013, 19:25
i am gay

Calx
Veteran++
Old
13 - 05-15-2013, 16:52
played a lil bit last night

diamond

cool

Griever
Veteran5
Old
14 - 05-21-2013, 19:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2good@tribes.com View Post
i am gRaEMEy

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
15 - 05-23-2013, 03:43
i am terran now : )

CasialerFeefs
Old
16 - 05-31-2013, 17:12
Are you beginning to get yourself a more powerful feeling for the "real" you? Are you willing to look into several of the several opportunities to choose from for you around the great world of encore careers?

Just remember, I define an encore job as the new phase of labor, post-retirement, which is purposeful, meaningful, and joyful. It really is work on your own private terms; function that matters. An encore occupation just isn't one-size-fits-all. Its an ideal suit for who you could be at this stage into your existence.

Due to the fact you've at last attained the liberty to obtain enjoyment, ensure your encore profession is pleasurable. For anyone who is seeking out significant engagement and exciting, you may perhaps:

1. Categorical yourself creatively. Do you have a very inventive aspect that is don't been fully expressed? Have you usually desired to act, paint, or create but certainly not pursued the dream? It's not very late. My customer, Jean, is an ideal illustration of residing her resourceful desire afterwards in life.

Soon after "retiring" from the powerful job as being a therapist true religion outlet online
and finishing her 2nd Master's degree in her 60's, Jean was battling what might be up coming for her. Within our coaching, she uncovered her enthusiasm for writing, and actually, experienced rather a substantial human body of unpublished work. She also experienced a few concepts for books, and made a decision to compose the "easiest" 1 1st, and bought it posted.

Jean's second ebook is at present remaining shopped all-around to publishers, and she's working on her 3rd book. Her passion for crafting has led her to the aspect profession speaking and leading workshops and retreats around the nation, and she's aquiring a blast. By allowing her wealthy, artistic facet to prosper, she's flourishing in unpredicted solutions.

2. Carry out your contacting. Is there a thing you longed to perform if you had been more youthful but did not have the self-control to opt for? What is actually been "calling" you almost all of your life? Let's say you answered the decision?

That is what John (inevitably) did when he retired from his 35-year job in the military. He realized he would keep going to operate, but was not certainly what could be the best quality in good shape. For the to start with few years he tried out out various new issues: offering solar panels, coaching to become a paralegal, and in many cases trying to start a home firm. They didn't make his heart sing.

Since he was very young, John experienced felt named to become a minister. In higher education, his lack of discipline manufactured it complicated to go after this calling, so he entered the military. Just about forty a long time afterwards, he experienced the discipline and the ability to accomplish whatever he set his intellect to, and answered the call to ministry.

Now in his late 60's, John is minister of his own church and loving every last moment of it.

three. Form a business roughly whatever you love to do. Have you been an entrepreneur at coronary heart? What is your enthusiasm? How could you marry the two?

Darlene was downsized from a high-pressure gross sales posture inside a big economical institution. She required a crack, and took day off to recharge. She played together with the plan of turning her passion for quilting into true religion outlet her lifelong aspiration of having her individual firm, created a business method, and took the initial tentative measures toward getting the internet business off the floor.

When four months, she commenced to bother with her money movement, and went back again to work in sales. Two months in to the new posture and she was apparent it had been time and energy to be her individual manager. She's devoted herself thoroughly into the internet business, has had an effective launch, and it is on course to meet her schedule this 12 months.

And, of course, she's possessing time of her life!

4. Make an effects. Would you have got a deep want to produce a contribution? Imagine if you introduced your outstanding go through, resources, and wisdom to fixing a significant social matter within an inventive way?

I initially look at about Dr. Jack McConnell in Marc Freedman's e book, Primary Time: How Toddler Boomers will Revolutionize Retirement and Renovate The usa. Immediately following retiring from a effective health care follow, Dr. McConnell moved to the gated group in Hilton Head, SC and played golfing until boredom commenced to established in.

He observed that folks dwelling outside his gated group ended up dwelling exceptionally otherwise than he and his affluent neighbors. A large number of ended up uninsured and utilizing the nearby hospital emergency area when in disaster. He saw a means to offer remarkable wellness care and help you save the group hard earned cash.

It wasn't quick, but he persuaded the localized medical center, small businesses, and legislators to help his eyesight of the cost-free clinic. He enrolled his neighbors who have been retired physicians, nurses, and dentists in donating their time for you to this new venture, Volunteers in Medication (VIM), and offering wonderful medical related care with the folks of Hilton head. They now go through a joy in practising drugs which they did not assume conceivable.

Dr. McConnell has considering assisted his dream become a actuality in communities within the place, and I'll guess he is possessing enjoyment.

Each individual of those remarkable part versions didn't land on the appropriate encore vocation suitable from the bat. Each retained checking out until eventually they locked into "it". Each individual discovered a purpose which is enjoyment, which is doing a distinction.

What would give your daily life that means and be interesting, as well?

If you wish to know alot more relating to this subject, be sure to look at the following three links to discover:

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 06-13-2013, 00:28
ya

Griever
Veteran5
Old
18 - 06-13-2013, 01:11
terran are all scum

kill urselves

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
19 - 06-13-2013, 18:20
griever vs darkpiece glhf

Griever
Veteran5
Old
20 - 06-14-2013, 17:54
good 2 know that skill level has not gone up at all the whole time scumcraft 2 been out

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Starcraft 2
Reload this Page i am

Social Website Bullshit