[Release]vHudmover for 1.40 (beta)

groov

Veteran XX

This is vhudmover for Tribes 1.40 + ScriptGL, originally written for 1.3 as a part of H.pack by Han Nehi

It lets you resize huds in-game. vHuds will be in the same position @ the same size @ any resolution since they're drawn at/as a % of the screen, so this should work at any resoltion.

I think the old vhuds from 1.3 should work with this, but 1.4's scriptGL is a little different so some things may need minor edits or conversion to work with this

included is a bunch of example scripts that make up a config pretty similar to my T2012 config, except they're all vhuds so they can be resized and should be the same size/position at any resolution. You can delete these and use your own, use old ones, or modify the examples, whatevs :)

The easiest way to install would be to slap it into an existing 1.40 + ScriptGL config like one of my previous configs, after you delete (but make a backup first!) the existing config/Modules/ScriptGL folder so your old scriptGL huds don't conflict with the new vhuds

or u could install plasmatics 1.40 download, then install scriptGL (remember to put $scriptgl::enabled=true; into the autoexec!) and then delete the /config/Modules/ScriptGL folder (which has the scriptGL example scripts)

and then extract this over top of it (overwriting old stuff)

ill probably slap together a full folder download soon, but i kinda stopped working on it lately so i figure i'd get what i had out there for anyone who might be interested

Download vhudmover + example scripts

remember : bind the key you want vHudmover to activate on in the Options/Binds menu

also includes my scriptgl sliders/toggles and color/style changer script for the backdrops

i may update the download at a later date if i fix more stuff

Last edited:
im just glad someone downloaded it (6 people so far, wow! i thought like, maybe 1 or 2) :)

one day i'll figure out why it doesn't recognize the MiniMap

and some of the example scripts i was really lazy on and they might not have the right GL settings and silly variable names

:lol: :shrug:

i figured out how to get it to recognize the Minimap, might have to do an update at some point when i figure out how to get it to resize

@ first i had it registering, but as a stock hud (cause it is in 1.4) so it wasn't seeing the custom setup for resizing and zooming minimap

but now i'm makin' progress

vhud_minimap.png

Last edited:
Back