do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 8 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
141 - 02-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Shut up stupid.

I came to TW to see what was going on. Then I see this retarded thread. Get off my ****ing nuts already for gods sake. Are your lives that ****ing empty?

Oh wait!

EDIT: Sorry my mom scared you.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
142 - 02-05-2013, 02:57 PM
hehe, keep 'em coming.

tell us some more about how you don't give a ****.
 
havax is offline
 
jerry
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM
no
 
jerry is offline
 
RU485
Veteran++
Old
144 - 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
i can understand your point but people have been banned for not breaking rules a few times. i was banned for like a year because i made fun of col for banning giga for no reason. god knows how many times he was banned for no reason.

anways, give them a 20 posts per day limit, bam problem solved
I hear ya, but there's always a reason. It's a question of whether it was a valid one or not.

Those bans were probably just personal bull**** (and from what I've read about colossus that's probably not too far from being accurate), but there's a tangible demarcation between banning someone because they piss you off and banning someone for policy violation. Granted i say this without knowledge of the situation, but you shouldn't have been banned if all you did was mock somebody else's stupid decision.

We do that **** every day.
 
RU485 is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
145 - 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM
TW is a shadow of it's former self anyway. Now all everyone does is ***** cause their skin got thin and their anime gf left. This place used to be fun, but I guess you'll just blame TW sucking on me huh? ****ing lamers.

The second most ignored guy is disrupting the forum. So please explain how that works. Cause if you can't I can. A gaggle of you geese has your feathers up your asses, and your pretty feelings got hurt. Oh woe is you. Man the **** up you pussies.

EDIT: This is ****ing TW not Reddit. We don't use bullets. We use disc launchers.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Last edited by tehvul2; 02-05-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Dead Ben
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 02-05-2013, 03:04 PM
On what grounds? Stupidity? There's a lot of that **** around here anyway.
 
Dead Ben is offline
 
TechnoDonut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
147 - 02-05-2013, 03:06 PM
I do not, nor have I ever, supported banning anyone from TW. There's an ignore function for a reason. All y'all just like to ***** and complain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwTuDjx5uo
 
TechnoDonut is offline
 
Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
148 - 02-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU485 View Post
Given the nature of this place, I have to say no.

Perma banning them for the sake of doing it or "taking out the trash" without a ban-worthy offense to back it up defeats the purpose of what you guys have created over the years, and there are filters for those with tender sensibilities. I don't have any problem skipping over damn near everything they post.

Pignore if you can't take it.
Pignore stops being an effective option as soon as someone quotes them.

Which happens a lot because they spam the **** out of this place. Look at Tehvul's activity log earlier in the thread.
 
Data is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
149 - 02-05-2013, 03:07 PM
notice how every time tehvul starts posting on tw, jamesflames bumps his thread

he must have some kind of rss feed that tells him tehvul is posting
 
Ztir is offline
 
D
VeteranXV
Old
150 - 02-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Ban them already ffs.
You don't have to be a tribe vet to post on TW but we aren't a dump either. How did they ever get here anyway?
 
D is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
151 - 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
notice how every time tehvul starts posting on tw, jamesflames bumps his thread

he must have some kind of rss feed that tells him tehvul is posting
I wouldn't doubt it. He e stalks me almost as much as TW does. Do I complian about TW stalking me? **** no. Why? Because I don't have a vagina like most of you do is why.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
152 - 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM
i dunno how ppl can stalk u on a forum that u post on 24/7 in every thread
 
Ztir is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
153 - 02-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Sorry I have more to say than most all of you. I'm way smarter, and far more experienced in life than most of you so that should be expected.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
154 - 02-05-2013, 03:15 PM
lol ged
 
havax is offline
 
Zombee
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
155 - 02-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
grow some skin you no self control having fags
Going to have to agree with this. This is like AA for forum posters. No matter WHAT happens, can you still keep those ****ing mongoloids blocked???
 
Zombee is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
156 - 02-05-2013, 03:16 PM
havax is trying really hard. poor guy.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Ares
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM
i support banning them if they'll start a blog so we can see what they do when they dont have tw
 
Ares is offline
 
HollyW00d
VeteranX
Old
158 - 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
pick one


Would it be possible to prevent them from posting in a thread of the thread starter has them on ignore? IF that were possible, I would say don't ban them. Otherwise, get rid of the ****s. Whoever said they were a virus is right, every thread they post in becomes off topic and filled with crap.
 
HollyW00d is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
159 - 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM
trying to what?

lol you make this easy.
 
havax is offline
 
boston
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM
You need help. Go find a doctor to diagnose whatever issue it is that causes your brain to come up with this ****.

Before youre banned someone should put together a list of all your lies. We could then point out how sad it is that youre trying to show off to an internet forum by lying constantly about everything.

And if its all a show... youre really ****ed in the head. Too much free time and a terrible use of it.
 
boston is offline
 
Page 8 of 44


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.