do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 24 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 24 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
461 - 02-06-2013, 22:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzytGJh9cBY

Sponsored Links
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
462 - 02-06-2013, 22:59
73.53%, damn.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
463 - 02-06-2013, 23:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastie View Post
I change my vote now that I think about it. I originally said don't ban them because free speech. but now that I remember that tehvul has left like 50 times and come back, and actually asked rayn to permaban him on multiple occasions, I say just ban tehvul. I already have dweasel ignored so that's a non issue since everyone else does too and his posts rarely get responded to.
i agree, i wish to have my vote changed to yes for both. I just don't ****ing care anymore, and tehvul is a ***** that has begged for this for quite a while. that and his family is causing rayn **** in real life. **** that.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
464 - 02-06-2013, 23:41
free tehvul2

ban dweasel, zopharoth, and rusty

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
465 - 02-06-2013, 23:49
Voters: 408. You have already voted on this poll

doggor
VeteranX
Old
466 - 02-06-2013, 23:51
Was there a magic number or is rayn just taking a poll for ****s and giggles?

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
467 - 02-06-2013, 23:55
I think he's mulling it over.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
468 - 02-07-2013, 00:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
if u ban them, you'll be chasing smurfs around for months
It's not like they'd be hard to identify.

Dweasel's typing would be spotted immediately and tehvul2 would just tell us all directly because he'd get the sudden inexplicable idea that we actually love him and want to listen to what he says.

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
469 - 02-07-2013, 00:49

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
470 - 02-07-2013, 03:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
tehvul2 would just tell us all directly because he'd get the sudden inexplicable idea that we actually love him and want to listen to what he says.
He couldn't go a week without posting a link to one of his ****ty YouTube videos.

Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
471 - 02-07-2013, 04:59
This thread is more entertaining than anything on tv ...

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
472 - 02-07-2013, 06:55
I don't support banning on TW because people don't 'like' someone or they find them annoying.

Banning should be for policy violations.

I find many people annoying here, I don't even use the ignore button, I am mature enough to be able to just not read what they write skip and over it, even those that post the super long repeating pics or text wall, and move on.

If we start banning everyone based on their posts, the amount of posts and how much they are 'liked' it's going to get pretty boring after awhile.

...but hey let's just get in line with the rest of the mainstream internet where we moderate who and what can be said and talked about and stick to knitting and cooking shall we because we sure don't want to annoy people. </tonguecheek>

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
473 - 02-07-2013, 08:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahoda Duck View Post
can u unban my rm pls
?

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
474 - 02-07-2013, 08:51
Good point Putrid. I agree that in general, your point is valid.

But tehvul may be an exception to the rule. In at least one thread, he asked (or at least dared) to be permabanned. Dweasel even sometimes asks for lengthy temp bans. This is why Rayn is even considering it.

However, my "no" still stands. It's not Rayn's place to baby sit.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
475 - 02-07-2013, 08:57
most people say they like this place because they can say what they want

but then most people say they want these guys banned

so i would like to understand the complaints i am getting

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
476 - 02-07-2013, 09:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid View Post
I don't support banning on TW because people don't 'like' someone or they find them annoying.

Banning should be for policy violations.

I find many people annoying here, I don't even use the ignore button, I am mature enough to be able to just not read what they write skip and over it, even those that post the super long repeating pics or text wall, and move on.

If we start banning everyone based on their posts, the amount of posts and how much they are 'liked' it's going to get pretty boring after awhile.

...but hey let's just get in line with the rest of the mainstream internet where we moderate who and what can be said and talked about and stick to knitting and cooking shall we because we sure don't want to annoy people. </tonguecheek>

Are you saying that people who utilize the ignore feature are immature?

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
477 - 02-07-2013, 09:00
you gotta understand everyone who said yes to banning them is living in a blue state and want the nanny state to take care of them

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
478 - 02-07-2013, 09:02
ya

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
479 - 02-07-2013, 09:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
his family is causing rayn **** in real life.
Exactly. My mom got at Rayn over some **** Fuzzy had said back in 2011. I can not control the actions of my mother, Fuzzy, or Rayn, and I most certainly should not be "punished" for the actions of others.

I understand I hurt a lot of your feelings, but I'm supposed to do that. I am the pain, that wakes you completely up, that results from hitting your toe on the coffee table early in the morning.

You drones should appreciate me. I live how you should be living. 100% free of spirit and mind. Not trapped in the box you will die in. Proof positive that you too can break free of the mind bondage you are subservient to.

Bottom line is this. This is a **** thread started by a **** poster.

D - for effort.
F - substance.

Oh and use cliffs next time Rayn. Most of the readers here have adhd and are unable to sit still let alone think for themselves. Have a wonderful day.

I am.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
480 - 02-07-2013, 09:06
I don't think you've ever hurt anyone's feelings on here.

Page 24 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban