do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 10 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

Fonzie
VeteranX
Old
181 - 02-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Holy ****, so tehvul has 35 smurf accounts?
 
Fonzie is offline
 
Sponsored Links
D
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 02-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
but ******s like vanster help to increase the spam by trying to assert their internet intellectual superiority over a schizophrenic twink beaner and an old creepy pedophile by arguing in threads with them

dang that is something 2 be proud of
 
D is offline
 
Zombee
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
183 - 02-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
ppl want them banned yet cant stop arguing with them
Best post yet.
 
Zombee is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
184 - 02-05-2013, 03:51 PM
vanster was a better poster when he was still drinking
 
Ztir is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
185 - 02-05-2013, 03:52 PM
no he wasnt
 
nigafool is offline
 
Got Haggis?
VeteranXV
Old
186 - 02-05-2013, 03:54 PM
they will just make smurf accounts over and over...no reason to ban
 
Got Haggis? is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
187 - 02-05-2013, 03:56 PM
i dunno i prefer rawr native drunk rage to

I am an intellectually astute fellow trying to pick apart tehvul on the internet with 70% of my posts, the other 30% of them saying i have 17 guns at home but want all guns banned
 
Ztir is offline
 
T-Refried-455
VeteranXV
Old
188 - 02-05-2013, 03:56 PM
this is the fastest moving thread in a long time

gg rayn
 
T-Refried-455 is offline
 
Fonzie
VeteranX
Old
189 - 02-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
they will just make smurf accounts over and over...no reason to ban
IP ban.
 
Fonzie is offline
 
ElectroWaffle
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 02-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Do tehvul and dweasel have separate IPs? Or are they the same schizophrenic person?
 
ElectroWaffle is offline
 
spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
191 - 02-05-2013, 04:04 PM
got ****** do u really think tehvul and dweasel have the capacity to come back on a smurf account that ppl wont immediately recognize

they gonna be blatantly obvious as soon as they post

just give these fags 20 post a day and gg
 
spockhammer is offline
 
downarmy
Veteran++
Old
192 - 02-05-2013, 04:05 PM
i like the drama and freedom of tw but i draw the line at pedophile ****tards so yes!
 
downarmy is offline
 
cogzinofa
VeteranX
Old
193 - 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
IP bans are pointless.

what you need is machine learning that recognizes the posting style of a user and then auto bans based on a match.
 
cogzinofa is offline
 
T-Refried-455
VeteranXV
Old
194 - 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM
also lol @ muktar voting yes to ban

he wouldn't even know what to do with all the extra free time
 
T-Refried-455 is offline
 
naptown
VeteranX
Old
195 - 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
IP bans are pointless.

what you need is machine learning that recognizes the posting style of a user and then auto bans based on a match.
ummmmmmmm
 
naptown is offline
 
cogzinofa
VeteranX
Old
196 - 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM
he could maybe cure cancer. that would be a good way to use the free time.
 
cogzinofa is offline
 
naptown
VeteranX
Old
197 - 02-05-2013, 04:12 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
naptown is offline
 
Fonzie
VeteranX
Old
198 - 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
I would have totally voted no to this until all this weird **** stuff came up.
 
Fonzie is offline
 
cogzinofa
VeteranX
Old
199 - 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
 
cogzinofa is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
200 - 02-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Refried-455 View Post
also lol @ muktar voting yes to ban

he wouldn't even know what to do with all the extra free time
I'm pretty sure he'd direct his attention back to Arsin.
 
Vanster is offline
 
Page 10 of 44


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.