[Official] NHL 2013 Super Ultimate Mega Thread Extreme

People are really pissed about conacher on the twittersphere. I would have dumped conacher too, I've been trying to in my fantasy league all season.

His size makes him a questionable prospect...that said his numbers this year are great so if he keeps it up he'll be great.

They wanted a first rounder for bishop, conacher is even better in some respects

His size makes him a questionable prospect...that said his numbers this year are great so if he keeps it up he'll be great.

They wanted a first rounder for bishop, conacher is even better in some respects

Well, his numbers were great this year. He should make a good addition to ottawa, yes, but I don't think Stevey made a bad trade is all. The rangers could have done better for marian gaborik in my opinion.

Edit: and conacher now leads the ottawa senators with points lol

bishop is actually really good... we had a problem in ottawa with having him and lehner. bishop was too good

It looks like the Stafford deal is not true. Erat from Nash maybe?

Stafford is going to get lots of ice time here now... he's our only RW. :sick:

It looks like the Stafford deal is not true. Erat from Nash maybe?

Stafford is going to get lots of ice time here now... he's our only RW. :sick:

from twitter: "Source told me at 2:50PM #Caps thought they had a deal for Stafford; #Sabres backed out, so had to go with Erat move last minute."

-@hockeyinsiderr

They did pick up erat just now for filip forsberg

Ryan Clowe with his first goal of the season, hahaha. Typical.

Marty brodeur no longer has more goal than ryan clowe, can't use that one to talk shit about him anymore.

Back