Reload this Page You raff yuo roose v.3871
Page 758 of 811
Federere
VeteranXV
Old
15141 - 03-09-2017, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
This ****in dumbass oils her bush for some reason -- Emma Watson reveals she uses Fur Oil on her pubic hair - NY Daily News

Another clam lost to feminism

Hey if you let your bush grow I see nothing wrong with this. We do it to our ****ing beards. Same ****, skin needs moisturizing

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15142 - 03-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Jurors trying to assess the truthfulness of defense lawyer Stephen Gutierrez's closing arguments in an arson trial Wednesday may have been dismayed to notice that his pants were literally on fire. Witnesses say the lawyer had to flee the Miami courtroom with smoke billowing from his pocket, the Miami Herald reports. When he returned, the lawyer, who'd been seen fiddling in his pocket, blamed a faulty e-cigarette battery. Gutierrez said the bizarre pocket blaze wasn't an attempt to demonstrate the innocence of his client, who was accused of setting his own car on fire. Gutierrez argued that the vehicle spontaneously combusted.

The jury found his client guilty of second-degree arson, and prosecutors are considering charging Gutierrez with contempt of court, the Herald reports. The bizarre incident already is making headlines in lawyer blogs and overseas newspapers. "I swear this is not a lawyer joke," was the NPR intro to the nugget. And CNET notes that the lawyer has declined to respond to the media's requests for comment, which "leaves several burning questions unanswered." (The owner of this Jeep can probably sympathize.)
Lawyer's pants catch fire during arson trial

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
15143 - 03-09-2017, 12:01 PM
dang that trial was LIT

samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
15144 - 03-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Lawyer's pants catch fire during arson trial
I've had 2 18650 batteries catch on fire. One caught on fire while in my vapor device and ruined that and another one catch on fire while in my backpack.

Plasmatic
VeteranX
Old
15145 - 03-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Can't jump over the telephone wire.

Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
15146 - 03-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federere View Post
Hey if you let your bush grow I see nothing wrong with this. We do it to our ****ing beards. Same ****, skin needs moisturizing
does skin need sodium lauryl sulfate

Goshin
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15147 - 03-09-2017, 01:57 PM
no

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15148 - 03-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
no
I hold you in high regards yourshirtlessness but I'm holding out for Reggs

phaytal
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
15149 - 03-09-2017, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6rGmy1Xj10

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
15150 - 03-09-2017, 04:14 PM
this isn't really YRYR, but I need to share it somewhere and it's not worth it's own thread either...

backstory:

When I was 15 the girl on the left was my first real gf, and my best friend was going out with the girl on the right.

We grew up, and we kept in touch a bit, and when I was 18-19 they randomly invited me to a house party for their friends birthday (the girl in the middle). So I show up at this big house in the country and it's full of all these upper class kids getting drunk and no adults anywhere

I was a skinhead druggie from a ****ty town that they probably all looked down on...and I'm pretty sure this is why the birthday girl decided she wanted to get with me, the whole bad boy thing. At that party I swear I was the only male who wasn't named Rupert or Montague or something, you know?

Anyway it took me a while to catch on to her extremely unsubtle hints (I was pretty clueless still, even at 18-19), but eventually she dragged me off somewhere and we had some fun. I didn't manage to **** her because her little brother kept cockblocking and knocking on the door interrupting blah blah blah. He was probably a good kid haha. I wouldn't have wanted me to **** my sister...

Anyway, later on in the night when everyone was going to sleep I ended up cuddled up with my ex, the girl on the left, and made out with her and fingerblasted her a bit then in the early hours of the morning i ended up having some fun with the blonde girl on the right too, when she came in looking for somewhere to sleep

I didn't actually lie to any of them or do anything (particularly) shady, but still ended up kinda getting with all 3 best friends in the same night. In the morning after they'd debriefed a bit they were just like..."you cheeky bastard!" not mad or anything. gg

The only other notable thing from that night was this posh guy who wanted to smoke with me when he found out I'd brought a few joints. So we smoked, and all was cool, and then later just after I emerged from having fun with birthday girl everyone was all like OMG HARRY IS ON THE GROUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GARDEN AND HE'S NOT MOVING WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM? making out like im some kind of evil heroin pusher or something

Tl:dr - hooked up with 3 best friends in the same night like 15 years ago. Saw a pic of them all together today that made me smile and feel sad and old at the same time

Last edited by coombz; 03-09-2017 at 05:17 PM.
GraphiX
VeteranXV
Old
15151 - 03-09-2017, 05:01 PM

CapnPyro
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15152 - 03-09-2017, 05:14 PM
yeah im not gonna lie i needed a tl;dr there

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
15153 - 03-09-2017, 05:16 PM
so america hater isis jihadi coombz used 2 poison rich kids w/ bad heroin

tbh i am not surprised and i can see y he chose exile in new zealand over an anal ripping sentence in her majesty's prison system

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
15154 - 03-09-2017, 05:18 PM
tldr added because I appreciate constructive feedback

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXV
Old
15155 - 03-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Constructive feedback:

That was by far the most cringeworthy post you've ever done, with no other post of yours even coming close to reaching a similar level.

The part about you being a "bad boy" gave the sensation of dry-heaving and then upchucking chunks of vomit into my mouth without it actually happening.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15156 - 03-09-2017, 10:36 PM
After that post coombz all I can say is

in the brainpan, squish

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
15157 - 03-09-2017, 10:39 PM
wat a cool gif

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
15158 - 03-09-2017, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
The part about you being a "bad boy" gave the sensation of dry-heaving and then upchucking chunks of vomit into my mouth without it actually happening.
that is not fair, coombz wasn't like "ooh yeah i'm a bad boy hello ladies"

the rich kids thought coombz was a bad boy even though coombz didn't think so himself and totally very seriously didn't want anybody to get that impression but u kno how it is w/ these ******* rich kids and their stereotyping/labeling of ordinary ppl so really he had no choice but to accept that he would be stuck w/ the "bad boy" image

and so he poisoned 1 of those rich kids with bad heroin to teach those bastards a lesson for thinking of him as an uncouth bad boy heroin dealer and fled to white atlantis to avoid a 2 week stint in hm prisons

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15159 - 03-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Let's be honest, coombz would be dead within 30 seconds if he got caught anywhere near where bad boys hangout

Last edited by SuperTrap; 03-09-2017 at 10:52 PM.
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
15160 - 03-09-2017, 10:54 PM
r u saying he is like smalls trying 2 creep into the game @ the sandlot?

Page 758 of 811

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page You raff yuo roose v.3871

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert , analgina , ender has herpes , imgay , least funny thread on tw , shut up ellen , suck it nash , we must go back! , yar matey i banged katie , \_(ツ)_/