You raff yuo roose v.3871 by Playalistic - Page 19 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page You raff yuo roose v.3871
Page 19 of 812
Thread Tools
Master_01
VeteranX
Old
361 - 12-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkDHDYy_9cE
 
Master_01 is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
362 - 12-05-2012, 05:06 AM
Reply With Quote
 
Validuz is offline
 
Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
363 - 12-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Reply With Quote
 
Rev_Night is offline
 
Codect
VeteranXV
Old
364 - 12-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtheman View Post
hastle that was terrible until the last 10 seconds, then it made up for it and more. Nice.
hahah so true. The last 5 seconds made the entire video.
 
Codect is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
365 - 12-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Reply With Quote
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
DropSquad
VeteranX
Old
366 - 12-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Reply With Quote
grandma granpa and friends are watching the grandson get a lap dance? wtf? do not understand wtf is going on!
 
DropSquad is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
367 - 12-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
ballet interpretation of Validuz getting stuck on the stupid piece of **** hill
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
368 - 12-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Reply With Quote
That got me somehow:

 
Nash is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
369 - 12-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Reply With Quote
 
Nash is offline
 
euph
VeteranXV
Old
370 - 12-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Reply With Quote
good idea for the next viral scat vid
 
euph is offline
 
Goshin
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
371 - 12-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastie View Post
The only reason i didn't lose is because i watched it before posting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfdEaK8h2XE
ahhahaahahahha
 
Goshin is offline
 
Wraithed
VeteranXV
Old
372 - 12-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastie View Post
The only reason i didn't lose is because i watched it before posting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfdEaK8h2XE
People think this is funny?

It is just like my 9 year old who laughs every time you say poop. Instead people are laughing because they said head.
 
Wraithed is offline
 
JustinCase
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
373 - 12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Reply With Quote
did you watch the end?
 
JustinCase is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
374 - 12-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Reply With Quote
i kept watching to catch the super funny part at the end, but then it was over
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
JustinCase
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
375 - 12-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Reply With Quote
 
JustinCase is offline
 
Wraithed
VeteranXV
Old
376 - 12-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
i kept watching to catch the super funny part at the end, but then it was over
.
 
Wraithed is offline
 
Goshin
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
377 - 12-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Reply With Quote
come one end was the best

you guys are idiots
no one laughs at BJ or road head

i love the cop's rambling
 
Goshin is offline
 
Synth
VeteranXV
Old
378 - 12-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Reply With Quote
anybody who thinks thats funny is an idiot
 
Synth is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
379 - 12-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
you guys are idiots
take a quick review of your own posting history & get back to us
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Bender
VeteranXV
Old
380 - 12-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Reply With Quote
i laughed at the vid but im also very drunk
 
Bender is offline
 
Page 19 of 812
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page You raff yuo roose v.3871

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert , analgina , ender has herpes , imgay , least funny thread on tw , shut up ellen , suck it nash , we must go back! , yar matey i banged katie , \_(ツ)_/

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.