[HM:Crasher] New 1.40 Anti-Happymod

guise why u implement this simple dll (which was meant to troll people) ? I made a real ac before d3 and dayz but never released it so if you really want a ac fucking contact me on irc and scrap this idea :(

disclaimer: this was never meant as anticheat, it was just a shitty function of the guistuff.dll I released, so nigga please

Bacon-McDouble.jpg

tribes is saved

oh wait its still dead bc no one plays bc hacks kill it already

gg

i do miss having no fog. oh well, arrow flag and big jets work for me =D

just keepin it simple. maybe add a crc check? lawl

Last edited:
I have this sinking suspicion that a lot of people that want anti-cheats want anti-cheats so they can be the only ones with the work arounds to look awesome at tribes...who cares about any of this at this stage really...play game cheat or not or gtfo

I think that's why people cheat, izza.

They believe the people who are awesome at tribes are cheating. So they cheat and think they will soon become awesome at tribes too. This is when you see ego increase like we did with fedz.

Unfortunately a lot of good players have cheated in the past. So a lot of the time ppls suspicions are true.

Anti HM has been a dead issue since 1.30 came out... at least, for anyone with private bypasses.

I still don't understand why, with so little people playing anymore, HM is such a big deal. If you still play the game you must really enjoy it, and probably enjoy it regardless of HM. Just play the game.

:shrug:

Back