feel free 2 discuss how good i am and stuff like that

enjoy

Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way]

Sponsored Links
TooL
Veteran
Old
2 - 07-13-2012, 17:54
there is already a 2gd in the "ESPORTS" scene and he is cooler than u change name plz gg

(i am original tool of all time plz refrain from such rebuttals) gg

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
3 - 07-13-2012, 19:25
i am king

aNimAL
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4 - 07-13-2012, 19:54
hey copa teach me how to inject larvae properly

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
5 - 07-14-2012, 18:34
Review my replays

Julius
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 07-15-2012, 23:39
Those games were really terrible and I know no idea how that 2nd guy was even a masters player.
I've had a hard time opening roaches as I like to be more aggressive, but defending in zvz due to close reinforcements is so much damn easier (same with ling/bane + spine defense). It seems like you have to play defensively for 3+ bases when mirroring roach builds or it's just a huge ****ing gamble that you mass up some roaches and catch them by surprise. It's so zzzzzzzzzz

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
7 - 07-16-2012, 01:30
uhhh your post doesnt make sense lol.

also these guys are top 100 Masters in NA so they would make you look really bad. I just make them look bad but you dont actually understand the game to know why i spanked them. you just look at supply lead and say oh wow big difference this guy a newbie.

Julius
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 07-16-2012, 02:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2good@tribes.com View Post
uhhh your post doesnt make sense lol.

also these guys are top 100 Masters in NA so they would make you look really bad. I just make them look bad but you dont actually understand the game to know why i spanked them. you just look at supply lead and say oh wow big difference this guy a newbie.
They're not top 100 masters and neither are you. One guy tried to win with mass lings and failed and the other did some horrendous ling upgraded slow infestor build with terrible execution and never countered which the build is dependent on.
They played bad. It's very simple and it was far from impressive.

Last edited by Julius; 07-16-2012 at 02:32..
2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
9 - 07-16-2012, 02:49
lol i didnt post the replays to review the play of my opponents, i am not saying they put on the clinic, i did. also lol @ me not being top 100 masters

here are some replays vs some good players, bro.

Download replays.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Mahv-top 50 Master
Barcode zvp guy is rank 65 GM
gosusonkie no idea but hes p good

Julius
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 07-16-2012, 03:04
Quote:
also lol @ me not being top 100 masters
What are you loling about? Did you forget that SC2 ranks exists? Cause it says you're 400 something. Your claims of being top 100 masters are about as credible as your old claims of being GM even though you never were. It's sad seeing you try to pretend you're a big fish in a small pond as it's already a **** accomplishment to begin with.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
11 - 07-16-2012, 03:23
did u know that sc2ranks is a point system and not actual MMR? did you also know that when u only get matched against GM players it means that is where your MMR is? herp derp good try broski.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
12 - 07-16-2012, 03:23
sc2ranks is based on the point system sry**

Julius
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 07-16-2012, 03:34
Did you know that being in masters means that you're not grandmaster? Did you know that being ranked 2 means that you're not rank 1? Peoples ranks are based off of ranks not MMR. It's like listening to silver players who think they're gold cause they get matched up against gold opponents. No, you're still silver.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
14 - 07-16-2012, 03:37
also even sc2 ranks will tell u i was ranked 1097 pts (derP) a week ago which was good for rank 50-100 lol. you 1 of those ez kids

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
15 - 07-16-2012, 03:39
i came here to share my amazing replays and all you come to do is **** on me? fine lol **** off dont bother. i post replays of me beating GMs omg no way you are not top 100 master sc2 ranks says so!!

Julius
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 07-16-2012, 03:59
Quote:
also even sc2 ranks will tell u i was ranked 1097 pts (derP) a week ago which was good for rank 50-100 lol. you 1 of those ez kids
I'm sure you would think that wouldn't you Mr. grandmaster lolol. There's no way you would overestimate yourself (again). Your replays were **** and they showed ****all for how to play against a competent player stop acting like you did anyone a favor.

Quote:
It's sad seeing you try to pretend you're a big fish in a small pond as it's already a **** accomplishment to begin with.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
17 - 07-16-2012, 04:23
you sound really mad lol

actually there many great things you can learn if you just watch my POV haha. im sure a newbie like yourself could learn a lot

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
18 - 07-16-2012, 04:24
hey check out the replay against the korean toss barcode lol. Rank 65 with 95-13 losses (1 thanks 2 me)

gg

Calx
Veteran++
Old
19 - 07-16-2012, 22:37
just watched ur zvz reps.. holy **** julius right about them being bad. i tried to learn something from watching their pov but 1) i know how to hold a really bad ling allin and 2) i know how to beat a 3base zerg that doesn't get infestors, muta, or roach...

in the 2nd case, the dude didn't even mine gas from his naturals and still got his 3rd roflstomped by a pressure attack

in both games a basic 2base build that builds roaches AT ALL easily crushes both those opps.. easy to put a clinic on players that honestly don't look like master league

Calx
Veteran++
Old
20 - 07-16-2012, 23:01
watched 2nd pack of replays...

thoughts are pretty simple:

zvz was good, your scout drone pretty much won the game for you. delaying his expo that long pretty much won the game for you as everything else was nearly identical between both players the entire game long

zvt would have been a good game if he didn't move out so dumb, wasn't even maxed out and parked his whole army in 1 spot ON CREEP -_- instead of spreading it out

zvp was a nice hold. surprised thats what a barcode toss with a good record does in pvz... i'm guessing 7g +1 with 2 immortals wins more often than not with good micro? or most of his losses are to Z and he resorts to that all-in because there's no solid ways to beat Z atm on large map w/ equal skill

dunno u got nice control but none of those games u manhandle them.. they just let you expo and then walk into your creep when you have full tier 2+ tech and 3 base saturated economy

Page 1 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Starcraft 2
Reload this Page ZvZ clinic

Social Website Bullshit