[official tribalwar history lesson] Vanster had a homosexual encounter with Moker by MadBoFo - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [official tribalwar history lesson] Vanster had a homosexual encounter with Moker
Page 9 of 14
Yogi
Tribalwar Staff
Old
161 - 03-24-2012, 21:27
And then, Colosus broke a chair!!

Sponsored Links
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 03-24-2012, 21:28
holy **** yogi sighting

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 03-24-2012, 21:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
And then, Colosus broke a chair!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_pXHPI7mU

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
164 - 03-24-2012, 21:34
I was there that night, it was fun, I think that bar tab cost the weasel his job

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 03-24-2012, 21:35
skip to 2:00

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
166 - 03-24-2012, 21:35
embarrassing factoid

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
167 - 03-24-2012, 21:39
I''m not reading this. So Vanster is a ****** who cares?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 03-24-2012, 23:47
The truth is most of the notable posters here are some of the biggest losers you could ever meet. Most of the normal people from tribes no longer post here and if they do they are far from the regular crowd. I went to a uvalan once (i think it was #5) with the jons and basically decided to hang out outside the VA hotel because the majority of people there were nothing short of nerds more concerned about playing video games than hanging out. Looking back these days, I feel like a complete ****ass for even considering attending a lan. However, while most of the regulars are complete ****wads in real life, they bring the funny on the internet which is why I still lurk here.

Basically, all this post boils down to is the hilarity of buize saying that he actually respected somebody from tribes.

Last edited by Flash; 03-24-2012 at 23:56..
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 03-24-2012, 23:58
i mean to be a regular poster here you basically had to be into playing video games on the computer and then in your spare time talking about said video games on forums and irc

which was 10 years before doing stuff like that was not already pretty nerdy

not sure what you expected

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 03-25-2012, 00:03
define normal

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 03-25-2012, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i mean to be a regular poster here you basically had to be into playing video games on the computer and then in your spare time talking about said video games on forums and irc

which was 10 years before doing stuff like that was not already pretty nerdy

not sure what you expected
I expected to attend an event where people were more interested in meeting other people than hiding behind their computer screens. Granted, in hind sight, I was way off. Doesn't change the point that some of you are nothing short of degenerates in real life. You post here all day long because you have little else to cling too (bofo, muk, tehvul, lemon, just to name a few). I'm not referring to everybody on this forum of course. The majority come here for the same reasons I do, to be entertained during work or some other monotonous part of the day.

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
172 - 03-25-2012, 00:15
Let me get this straight, you went to a LAN party and didn't expect to be playing video games?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 03-25-2012, 00:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
Let me get this straight, you went to a LAN party and didn't expect to be playing video games?
I have you ignored

Pretty much.

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
174 - 03-25-2012, 00:24
that's just silly

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 03-25-2012, 00:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I expected to attend an event where people were more interested in meeting other people than hiding behind their computer screens.
i dunno i went to uva3 and met a ****load of people

things i remember:
- went to DC for the fireworks with yankee, zephyr and koy. got rained out but we got to see george bush in his motorcade. koy wore a unicorn shirt.
- ate at dennys with gon
- agreed to buy fraggle lunch at wendy's: $16 plus my lunch
- found out that johnwayne was an albino chatterbox
- drank adrenaline's beer while he sat in bed with trish, who was noticably fat even next to adrenaline's giant head
- met logrolled, who should not wonder why gay men love him
- hung out in suicidetaxi's hotel room surrounded by 18 computers. he tells great stories but is also very greasy. someone later took a **** on the car that he called the WSBN mobile. i believe it was shiznig. he and sarbuze got kicked out of the lan for being way too drunk.
- smoked with kovfitch
- got wasted with the entire SES team (minus unnamed)
- met unnamed, who didnt want to eat breakfast with fraggle because of his online persona. found out unnamed is a huge douche.
- i sat next to glare and wannacookie. alfred_nueman was like 2 seats away and looked like he was about to **** someone the entire time.
- i hitched a ride with ConSt guys. scutum, corvus, and hydra. they were all pretty normal people.
- met madcat and oinkbird. oinkbird was a little overweight but strangely attractive. madcat was a trainwreck and showed me a bag of like 30 joints. i have no idea how she got there but it's a funny story. strega has shed light on this in his madcat threads.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 03-25-2012, 00:27
dont forget that they destroyed the WSBN Mobile logos and decals attached to the car

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 03-25-2012, 00:29
also hoo man looked like a chipmunk

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 03-25-2012, 00:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I expected to attend an event where people were more interested in meeting other people than hiding behind their computer screens. Granted, in hind sight, I was way off. Doesn't change the point that some of you are nothing short of degenerates in real life. You post here all day long because you have little else to cling too (bofo, muk, tehvul, lemon, just to name a few). I'm not referring to everybody on this forum of course. The majority come here for the same reasons I do, to be entertained during work or some other monotonous part of the day.
I agree with that in most senses, however what's wrong with living a fulfilled life with kids and a job while still having irc running?

it's a bit sketch that to have a 'life' in the second generation of the internet you automatically have to divorce the friendships that you've made in your formative years on the internet

granted, if all your friends are on the internet then something is obviously wrong

but what's wrong with having e-friends?

Last edited by Al'Muktar; 03-25-2012 at 00:35..
Glare
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 03-25-2012, 00:30
how many people still use IRC?

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 03-25-2012, 00:30
also there was something about 12utt12yda threatening gon and spitting on gon which did not go over well with gon

Page 9 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [official tribalwar history lesson] Vanster had a homosexual encounter with Moker

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
rage and spittle