Just resubbed... by SyNtHeTiC - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Rift
Reload this Page Just resubbed...
SyNtHeTiC
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 02-22-2012, 12:01 PM
I played at launch and just got back into it now. No 50s yet but a mage at 45 and a cleric that is 24 now. All of my toons are on defiant side.

Currently I am sitting on Greenscale but it appears I can transfer elsewhere. Are transfers always open like this?

Unfortunately I rolled on a PVE server so that appears to be my only option to transfer. Anyone still playing that has a decent guild or anything?

I don't really plan on raiding much or anything since I don't like to schedule my gaming but I like running instances/helping out with stuff. I prefer to be a social member in raiding guilds since I have very low tolerance for idiots.

I was thinking of rolling or transferring to the on RP-PVE server Faeblight since that seems to be the only server in my list that ever says high or medium. I've never been on an RP server before so I am not sure what to expect. Any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
outlaw
VeteranX
Old
2 - 02-22-2012, 09:04 PM
I'll be back from this deployment in 2 weeks, and in 2 weeks and 1 day I'll be playing again. I have a 50 cleric and 4x warrior, but will probably roll a rogue on Briarcliff (or whatever the highest pop PVP shard is) and focus on PVP since they revamped it. From what I've been reading on the rift forums, Faeblight is ridiculously overpopulated... to the point where entire guilds are trying to get xfers to a PVE server because the lag is making them unable to raid. I know the same thing is happening between the 3 PVP servers

DeusExMachinaX
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-08-2012, 06:17 PM

outlaw
VeteranX
Old
4 - 06-15-2012, 03:27 PM
.?

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Rift
Reload this Page Just resubbed...

Social Website Bullshit