So what's everyone rolling?

Pretty sure I'm going a hybrid madness/corruption spec sorc. Saw some pvp vids of a lvl 50 using the spec and it seems like you never die and have awesome healing and damage output. Something like Skill Calculator - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database

Either that or a concealment operative or adv prototype powertech. I guess it's a good thing that a lot of classes seem really fun. First time I've had a really hard choice deciding what I wanted to roll first.

Sith Inquisitor Assassin probably; tank spec. That way I can stealth through quests easier and hopefully solo most mobs or at least get picked up instantly as a tank. Then maybe respec heals endgame.

leaning towards a BH of some type. Not sure since I don't know the playstyle. If the more ranged one is more like a caster(wow) type then that is OK, but if its more like a hunter(has to constantly keep range) then i'm not so sure.

Pretty sure merc is essentially a caster. There is no dead zone or anything that I know off. Their main attacks are mostly casted abilities judging from vids I've seen.

Bounty hunter Merc has a range of 30 meters for most of its attacks. Some aoe that are based on mercs location, as well as some of its front load attacks.

Reminds me most of a full shadow spec priest

Can't decide on Sentinel or Sage, loved both, but Sentinel is essentially a fury warrior. May choose Sage since its a class that you feel you've made a difference.

Back