Republic sure is tempting now...

Ickz

Veteran XX
It seems like if you're empire, you pretty much only get to play huttball due to overpopulation. I've done nothing but warzones from 10-15 and I think I've gotten something other than hutball maybe four times total. It's not even a good warzone, each time it feels like it just drags on and on with a 0-0 score because of retarded pug players.

I dunno I have played maybe 8x and most of the time I get the "grab and defend turrets" map.

FPS takes a goddamn pounding in PVP though

Why are the horde "bad guys?"

Back in Classic all the teens/kids generally assumed they were the bad guys because they looked more like monsters with tusks and horns and fur and shit. And (obviously) the good guys all had to be elves and humans and dwarves. Just how it was assumed back then.

I was actually getting a pretty good variety of maps after making this thread yesterday. I guess the population was getting smaller. Still don't like huttball.

Remember the days you forget TW exists and never post again? Oh we can all dream :(

You mean those days I was forgot my original account info for the better part of two years because the email associated with the account was lost and went by the "smurf" Rouailtagh until one of the admins was kind enough to reset my PW through a new email?

Yeah I miss those days too.

Remember the days of WoW when everyone wanted to be "the good guys"? Now everyone wants to be the bad guys...

Strictly speaking, PvE nerds played Alliance and PvP nerds played Horde. PvP just wasn't very good to begin with in WoW.

Back