4.3 Updates and Info

Lol I haven't played since LK but I cannot fathom LFR... the amount of asshattery and lolwipedurraid...umad? will be huuuuge

second... i'm having withdrawls from the game, want to play but cant!

Yeah. Pre-nerf, the regular FL raids were definitely not easy for PUGs. Hell, they weren't even easy for your average guild.

The LFR fights will be such a cake-walk you'll probably get bored. Plus, 25-mans allow for so much more fuck-ups than 10-mans, even more so when the fights are easy and you can carry idiots.

They will probably be akin to how the T11 raids are right now. They are so nerfed you can screw up mechanics and not have anyone die.

second... i'm having withdrawls from the game, want to play but cant!

I'm not having withdrawls, but do have a bit of freetime a few times a week. Not sure it's even worth coming back, I'd be super far behind gear-wise and progression-wise -- is it easy to catch up in either sense?

It is, you can buy 359s with JP, they give you some free 365s as well. I would say the Firelands dailies may but you need to do a lot of them to get them so that would be out.

Just wait for the next gear wipe, then everybody will be on the same playing field. Problem is finding a good guild. Any guilds need a mage :)?

When's what coming? 4.3? Unannounced... probably mid-December to combat SWTOR.

It should be announced next week at Blizzcon.

4.3 is simply Deathwing raid and three heroic dungeons, two of which as seen in PTR are pretty lackluster at best. The bulk of it past that are bug fixes and shinies to appease people like the transmorgifier and leveling limit lowering to enable more altitis.

I have no love for SW but if they intend to use 4.3 to "combat" TOR it won't be much of a battle...

Back