Republican Party raffles a Glock 23...in Giffords' district. by Norrin - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Republican Party raffles a Glock 23...in Giffords' district.
Page 3 of 4
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 09-03-2011, 22:53
SPN knows.

But those judges wouldn't be good for a shoot up.

Speaking as a government contract killer, a "SHOOT UP" as we in the movie biz call it would use a smaller caliber that of the likes of a SMG with special ammunition such as a mix of AP, pure lead, and anti person jacketed rounds in a robust automatic weapon such as hK or uzi.

Sponsored Links
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 09-03-2011, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
lol at the dems in this thread who say "show some sensitivity" to this, but fully support the ground zero mosque.
+rep for making sense

Norrin
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 09-03-2011, 23:17
Quote:
lol at the dems in this thread who say "show some sensitivity" to this, but fully support the ground zero mosque.
I think the people behind the muslim community center (it's not a mosque) two nyc blocks away from ground zero (it's not at ground zero) should also rethink what they're doing.

But it's OK not to show sensitivity to raffling off a Glock in Tuscon this year.

lol too.

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 09-03-2011, 23:18
comparing gun giveaways to a 1000 year old religion is kind of a stretch

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 09-03-2011, 23:19
norrin u bleedin right now or what ?

BlueSoxSWJ
VeteranX
Old
46 - 09-03-2011, 23:24
Quote:
Lol at the reps in this thread who say "show some sensitivity" to the ground zero mosque community center several blocks away from ground zero, but fully support this.

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 09-03-2011, 23:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSoxSWJ View Post
Lol at the reps in this thread who say "show some sensitivity" to the ground zero mosque community center several blocks away from ground zero, but fully support this.
what?

Norrin
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 09-03-2011, 23:39
Not bleeding. Just laughing. Posting a minor story I thought irritating and I'm a "whiny lil ***** ***** on pms" and a "politically correct totalitarian *******".

Defensive much?

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
49 - 09-03-2011, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSoxSWJ View Post
No I'm totally against the raffling of a Glock 23 in the same congressional district in which Gabby Giffords was shot by a lunatic with a Glock 19. I'm also against flying Boeing airplanes around New York. Very insensitive.

Dr_Mesmo
VeteranX
Old
50 - 09-03-2011, 23:46
I say the Democratic party auction off Röhm RG-14 .22 caliber guns every year on March 30th

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
51 - 09-03-2011, 23:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin View Post
fixed. the rest is all you.
FYI, the ideology of the guy who shot her wasn't "conversative", but rather "heavy belief in meaning, mathematically assume no bounds on trade but also take four times the industry standard practice"

Dr_Mesmo
VeteranX
Old
52 - 09-03-2011, 23:49
Actually, it shouldn't be a big deal. Republicans have shown themselves to be guttersnipes and dirtbags repeatedly. Nothing new here.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
53 - 09-04-2011, 00:49
Quote:
LOL at the whatever the **** you are in this thread, comparing this to something he finds offensive as a way to argue that it's not offensive.

The question remains, is this a tradition in the district, or something they came up with because Glock has done such good work in the community recently.

Last edited by Automatic Jack; 09-04-2011 at 00:55..
Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 09-04-2011, 00:52
i think if you people fail to see how this is a battle between the church and the hordes of Satan, your country will forever be compromised.

This is an unseen battle and seems like foolishness to the carnal mind but one day it will all be revealed

def
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 09-04-2011, 01:04
here are her comments months before she was shot:
"I have a Glock 9 millimeter and I'm a pretty good shot."

guessing if he used a 23 instead of a 19, she'd be dead

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 09-04-2011, 01:12
its a gun toting town. people need to chill.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 09-04-2011, 01:21
America is the land of warriors. Sometimes you fat f*cks need to be reminded of that

BlueSoxSWJ
VeteranX
Old
58 - 09-04-2011, 01:36
Quote:
No I'm totally against the raffling of a Glock 23 in the same congressional district in which Gabby Giffords was shot by a lunatic with a Glock 19. I'm also against flying Boeing airplanes around New York. Very insensitive.
If you look up quickly and shield your eyes from the sun, you might be able to see the point of my post as it goes flying over your head.

Since simple logic appears to be a stretch for you, I'll break it down. Your post implied that raffling off a Glock in Giffords' district and building a religious community center in lower Manhattan are equivalent, so anyone complaining now after supporting the religious community center is a hypocrite. I simply pointed out that your post can easily be reversed - the logical implication of your own post is that people who see no problem with raffling a Glock in Giffords' district after complaining about the community center are hypocrites.

Most people would have observed that my post used the exact same wording as your post except with the comparison reversed, and recognized my post as satire. If you have trouble recognizing obvious satire, you might want to spend some time on The Onion - America's Finest News Source.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 09-04-2011, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Mesmo View Post
Actually, it shouldn't be a big deal. Republicans have shown themselves to be guttersnipes and dirtbags repeatedly. Nothing new here.
You can replace republicans with politicians, but you're a retarded ideologue, blinded by stupidity.

Dr. Love
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 09-04-2011, 02:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsN0FCXw914

Page 3 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Republican Party raffles a Glock 23...in Giffords' district.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
shit thread shit poster , who gives a fuck