iamgay ru?

All the girls at elementary school use make fun of me for wearing sweatpants all the time. This lead me to exploring tight jeans and a handsome young gentleman named hanes at the gap kids helped try on a pair with my allowance/ i couldn't help but notice how round my butt was in the mirror. I immediately came looking at myself. I sometimes would masterbate to myself in the mirror. I was never really attracted to other men. So yes I am gay for a man; me. I still get boners looking at myself when I get out of the shower and I'm dripping wet. But I longer have that much sexual desire for myself as I was as a kid going through puberty.

All the girls at elementary school use make fun of me for wearing sweatpants all the time. This lead me to exploring tight jeans and a handsome young gentleman named hanes at the gap kids helped try on a pair with my allowance/ i couldn't help but notice how round my butt was in the mirror. I immediately came looking at myself. I sometimes would masterbate to myself in the mirror. I was never really attracted to other men. So yes I am gay for a man; me. I still get boners looking at myself when I get out of the shower and I'm dripping wet. But I longer have that much sexual desire for myself as I was as a kid going through puberty.
ru.serious

Back