Name/health indicators.

u know i am starting to become more and more like typical old dog player. "raah u were nothing b4 1.40", "raaah u need scripts to play".

for some reason I don't like that this was released. but it is prolly cool at the same time.

I guess I don't like how people have to search for all of the options we have today. it would be great if all of them were compiled into 1 full install release. something like TribesNext | Tribes 2 Online Multiplayer.

that way shmucks don't have advantages over other shmucks.

the community has gone to the dogs anyways. alarik/sleepy have casted tribes into the darkest age yet.

I have two options:
1. play tribes against suck ass players who are probably cheating/ have people think I am cheating as well.(this is why you retards download cheats in the first place.."he is cheating so i will 2")
2. don't play tribes.

i think its close to a cheat but i dont think it helps that much unless ur explicitly going 4 kills in a pub (which is good times)

in a 5v5 u generally have an idea of how much hp each person has anyway

Last edited:
If nofix uses it, I guess its not a cheat (lol)

CrosshairHud has been shelved since 1.40 beta. I haven't used the 1.11 client in years. I use default 1.40.655 + a few custom scripts + unhappyJump. That's all.

I couldn't play worth a shit now anyways, I haven't touched the game in months.

same here.. Last time I played I was with you in The Community server as Doppleganger.. I dont play LOTRO for ages as well. I guess my master's degree is sucking my time lol

Back