So, RBGs...

AdreNaLiNe

Veteran XX
Anyone running RBGs seriously? Anyone still doing a lot of arenas? Looking to transfer an arms warrior. Have the gear, but no one to really play with. PUGs suck to play with. 1910 highest rating at the moment.

we do rbg pretty regularly (though i've had to travel a bunch lately) but warrior is kind of filled up. for 3s i would arena with you on my lock or druid(druid has like 1900 team but already is war/restodruid/ had ret but didn't love the synergy).

Is the war the only 85 that's geared/u want to play with?

Yea Pete. Too many chars. Raid with TC on mage. Also have a Resto druid even more geared than my warrior since I can easily find a group. If you can find a R-Druid for 3s, I'd be down for that too. Which server are you on now?

Have a full t2 s9 hpal. I reactivated a bit ago to make an attempt to get into arena again, but couldn't find teammates. Pretty sure hpals still aren't good in arena, it's all about rshams. Also have my rogue who is in a mix of s9 epic/blue gear. Have a 85 sham and warr, but they aren't geared at all. I miss the good ol days of owning it up in arena.

hpallys are fine b/c melee cleaves are still really strong and fairly simple to execute. Shamans are just too damn strong. Both Hpally and rSham are needed in rbgs which is nice.

Druids are fine in certain comps & awful in others. MLD and WLD are still pretty strong, its just Druids need a lot of peels and be able not to just get trucked on swaps. The problem is that lots of RBG comps dont want to take a rDruid. They'd rather go Hpally,2 Disc, 1 sham because of the mana burns. I'm hoping as the seasons and gear progresses that druids go back to being very strong. That and they need Lifeblooms to be on more than one target again.

Too bad they nerfed Healing Surge and Earth Shield and took away the only edge resto shamans had in PvE, and they still failed to balance us for PvP.

Have a full t2 s9 hpal. I reactivated a bit ago to make an attempt to get into arena again, but couldn't find teammates. Pretty sure hpals still aren't good in arena, it's all about rshams. Also have my rogue who is in a mix of s9 epic/blue gear. Have a 85 sham and warr, but they aren't geared at all. I miss the good ol days of owning it up in arena.

If Adren and another xfer to my server you are welcome to as well :) I'm sure we can find comps. Hell you dren and I can run war/lock/pally if you want.

Yea, I only have 2200 Arena experience and I know Icz was a gladiator. But I'd love to do a real arena comp instead of our makeshift priest/rogue/warr or ret/DK/druid.

I'm fairly certain I can be a glad/run in 2500+ rbgs. I just don't know anyone that has setup serious groups and I certainly don't want to lead anything anymore. It's just too time consuming.

If Adren and another xfer to my server you are welcome to as well :) I'm sure we can find comps. Hell you dren and I can run war/lock/pally if you want.

What server/faction are you on? I would possibly be interested if we could for sure run something that is good with a hpal - I could also pick up my rogue again, but I'm a waaaaay rusty and have not played it at gladiator level since season six or so, plus I'm undergeared. I wouldn't really want to spend money to xfer to run just an average comp. Before I canceled, I was running war/lock/pal and war/mage/pal with the mage and lock being the same person. We seemed to struggle a ton and generally just hovered around 2200-2400 (which at the time, was just an average rating with the really good players being 2700-3k), but I'm not sure if it was because of the mage/lock still being new to the classes. Granted, this was a while ago and I haven't really been keeping touch on patches and arena in general to know what's good anymore (all I know is, like, every team ran with a rsham at the recent invitationals).

Back