New DHS Video: All Terrorists Are White

the IRA practically wrote the book on urban terrorism

it's called 'the green book'

and yep, they were vicious little cunts

Shankill Butchers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Using the city's sectarian geography (which remains to this day) to identify likely targets, Murphy decided to roam the areas closest to the Catholic New Lodge in the hope of finding someone (likely to be Catholic) to abduct. Francis Crossen (34), a Catholic man and father of two, was walking towards the city centre just after midnight when four of the Butchers, in Moore's taxi, spotted him. As the taxi pulled alongside Crossen, Murphy jumped out and hit the man with a wheel brace to disorientate him before he was dragged into the taxi by Benjamin Edwards and Archie Waller, two of Murphy's gang. As the vehicle returned to the safety of the nearby Shankill area, Crossen suffered a ferocious beating. It is clear that he was subjected to a high level of violence, including a beer glass being shoved into his head. Murphy repeatedly said words like: "I'm going to kill you, you bastard", before the taxi stopped at an entry off Wimbledon Street. Crossen was then dragged into the alleyway and Murphy, brandishing a butcher's knife, cut his throat almost through to the spine. The gang then dispersed. Francis Crossen, whose body was discovered the next morning (Tuesday) by an elderly woman, had become the first of three Catholics to be killed by Murphy in this "horrific and brutal manner".[4] "Slaughter in back alley" was the headline in the city's major afternoon newspaper that day.[5] A relative of Crossen's states that his family was unable to open his coffin at his wake because the body was so badly mutilated.

val can talk about 'disinformation' all he likes

but the IRA are utter, utter cunts

edit: I just realised that those boys were loyalist aka on our side :lol:

IRA were even fucking worse

lol i actually kind of admire them and their struggle...and their ingenuity and resolve in fighting back against a much more powerful occupying force

kinda like the VC were incredible with their jungle warfare

anyway i'm out for today :wave:

the IRA practically wrote the book on urban terrorism, not to mention the kind of urban guerilla warfare that the Iraqis and Afghans have been kicking your asses with for the last how many years?? :lol:
Gais, fighting in urban environments == terrorism!!1

Val you are once again completely fucking clueless
Alert the presses! The Brits are calling the IRA terrorists! This is new news!

p.s. Your military is there too. :lol:

it's called 'the green book'

and yep, they were vicious little cunts

Shankill Butchers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

val can talk about 'disinformation' all he likes

but the IRA are utter, utter cunts
IRA killed him. :lol:

What is your whole point exactly besides proving my point and being totally wrong? What angle were you shooting for here?

p.s.
So if I post some information about a British soldier committing atrocities, can I call the entire nation terrorists too?

I'll be back later. Gotta do some work. You think up some good responses while I'm gone. Maybe you'll get some Brit/libtard assistance. Thanks for early morning laughs btw, Al.

lol i actually kind of admire them and their struggle...and their ingenuity and resolve in fighting back against a much more powerful occupying force

kinda like the VC were incredible with their jungle warfare

yessssss, like how the guys during the falklands war still respect the argentinian pilots

there's nothing you can take away from the fact that they were fucking pro

same goes for the VC and the IRA

Gais, fighting in urban environments == terrorism!!1

you do also realise that while the IRA wrote the book on urban terrorism, the british army wrote the book on counter-terrorism, right?

there's a reason why the british army is still considered the best trained and most elite army in the fucking world

the SAS is still and will always be the archetypal special forces regiment that other people/countries copy (SEALS and delta especially)

oh also, the experience our boys have had in 'the troubles' in ireland is why british infantry soldiers are still the most sought-after in any blue-beret deployment

northern ireland was rough

and yes, the IRA were fucking terrorists

more pro than the taliban.

Last edited:
Ironically, complaining about the racial makeup of a video like this a cornerstone of political correctness. Some people just take things in the opposite direction.

he had it down pat to he honest

you couldnt make a video like that with niggers and/or filthy moslems being the terrorists in question because it would set off the fucking muppets out there that take 'othering' to heart

do I need to remind you of the mcarthy shit

people bitch about PC but dont realise that the reason there is PC is because people are fucking retarded

What I mean is, a cornerstone of political correctness is complaining that media doesn't show the "right" balance of races, whatever you consider that to be. It's more common for people to make the complaint, "these shows don't offer any role models for such-and-such a minority", or, "movie-writers consider white and male the 'default' so you see a disproportionate amount of them as the protagonists." But you're doing the same kind of complaining when you say, "this video doesn't show a (what I consider to be) realistic portrayal in that there's too many/not enough of ______ race."

And to be frank, the first two complaints at least have some kind of noble goal in mind, even if you don't agree with their methods. Complaining that a terrorist warning video doesn't have enough Arabs... what is that even trying to accomplish?

it's an absoloute headfuck from both sides, to be honest

I remember reading in broadcast, the tv production trade rag, a few weeks ago talking about how there was a massive backlash from the gay community about coronation street, one of our longest running soap operas

the problem: 'too many gays'

they broke it down to the fact that coronation street is about a street, and where the fuck will you find a street in england that has 4 gay couples, 2 of which are going through the adoption process

but they had the common sense to admit that they couldnt honestly draw the line between there being no gays to being FULL OF GAY

I'm not allowed to agree with all three complaints?

My goal is to expose the absurdity with which a demonstrative video purports that 100% of suspicious activity, and therefore potential terrorism, is enacted by a single "race" or group.

IRA fighting because they want a united IRELAND

sandniggers fighting because they hate all non-muslims and want to kill them all

I swear the american gov is so fucked

Validuz is right about the colloquial definition of terrorism evolving to encompass any law-breaking. I don't think most people would be able to define terrorism, only give examples of it.

Back