Old
1 - 07-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Where did you guys go?

Sponsored Links
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
2 - 07-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Scooby got us into a merger with this guild Dawn of Terror.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 07-14-2011, 05:26 PM
There should be a MoTD explaining. We couldn't field 20 to raid anymore, and recruiting was going way too slowly, so we ended up merging with another guild.

Good group of guys. We've gone from barely fielding 19 or 20 to having a waiting list with 6 or 7 alternates. Only downside is they're just starting to learn the raids, so there's a little bit of a learning curve so far, but I think it'll smooth out.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 07-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Downed Prince tonight and pushed Greenscale to phase 2 the first and only real try.

Not bad for 10+ guys never seeing the content before. I'm pretty impressed so far. They're much further along than Overrated was at this point.

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
5 - 07-15-2011, 12:40 AM
Having some geared people in the raid helps a lot. I'm still convinced that having Breyer, Strat and Juro there would have given us a kill that night. I don't trust those other healers to do their jobs.

xi'Vexus
VeteranX
Old
6 - 07-17-2011, 01:04 AM
I actually started playing this about 2 weeks ago on Greybriar. Enjoying the game. Nice pace, nice graphics, some nice game mechanics. I think if the game continues to bring new content, it will stick around quite a while, and I'm in early enough that I won't end up behind. Hi5.

Rilke
VeteranX
Old
7 - 07-18-2011, 02:42 AM
Moved my guard rogue to seastone and my def mage to dayblind. Can't find anyone that raids late night pacific. Gonna grind out an is7 and get in on some world of tanks clanwars anyhow.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Rift
Reload this Page So uhhh...

Social Website Bullshit