Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Rift
Reload this Page [Overrated] Now on Seastone PVP server
Page 1 of 3
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
1 - 07-01-2011, 19:02
EDIT: We're now in the guild "Dawn of Terror" on Seastone, Guardian side.

Seastone is also once again open for transfers.

We transferred to Seastone to try to get on a more North American active server and to see if we could recruit some more raiders because we've been struggling a bit with attendance.

Just wanted to make a thread so it's clear where we're at... who's left of us anyway.

Last edited by Breyer; 07-29-2011 at 13:57..
Sponsored Links
Dead Ben
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 07-01-2011, 20:04
I am. I am in the process of leveling up a cleric though. I have a strong dislike for the rogue at 50.

JohnWayne
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 07-05-2011, 20:37
I played and cancelled since all my friends quit.

I have a 37 cleric and like a 45 mage. I used to raid in wow (vanilla to TBC) and I heard there are free server transfers now... whats the scoop?

You need me I might start playing again.. think I still got a month or 2 on my sub.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
4 - 07-06-2011, 20:19
Edit: Seastone is open for transfers again.

Last edited by Breyer; 07-29-2011 at 13:57..
SuperNova
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 07-06-2011, 23:45
hm what happened to dayblind or whatever it was called? that server was really busy when i was playing

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
6 - 07-07-2011, 01:57
Dayblind is officially the "oceanic" server now

JohnWayne
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 07-07-2011, 10:56
Ahh, plus you guys are crappy guardians... Wouldn't have worked out anyway. :-)

SuperNova
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 07-07-2011, 16:43
ugh, i gotta get my pplz off there lol

_Hurley
VeteranX
Old
9 - 07-09-2011, 05:45
any oceanic raid times?

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 07-09-2011, 14:11
I am on seastone defiant as of yesterday.

Bodom
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 07-11-2011, 19:54
do i need to transfer or did i go with the guild. im confused and cant remember

SuperNova
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 07-13-2011, 01:06
well im looking at it now and every time you logon, it tells you that tyour guild was moved to seastone

i havnt moved yet but how busy of a server is seastone?

Durak
VeteranX
Old
13 - 07-13-2011, 19:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
Think Seastone is closed for xfers now so you'd wind up having to roll a new char.

**** may have just hit the fan with this guild anyway because our most geared dedicated tank is now AWOL and a couple people just got swiped by another guild that raids like 5 nights a week (**** that).
well when you treat your most dedicated members like **** and the leaders are all greedy with the loot and play favorites...

guess what, some people stop enjoying playing with the guild and the game in general

very fitting that the biggest douche-leader in the guild kash would stop playing when he was probably the reason why some people left

i dont even need to guess who got swiped by the other guild

cancelled the auto-renew on my 3-month a few weeks ago anyway

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
14 - 07-14-2011, 02:12
Eh, you basically raged quit after you didn't get preferential treatment to join a 10 man we were still in the process of learning.

It took 4-5 nights of wiping before we managed a full clear, so I can't really blame anyone for wanting to keep the same group intact if possible to maximize the learning time instead of wiping again on the fights we managed to beat. Especially when every single GP fight could be so easily ****ed over by just one person making one mistake at the wrong time.

I also explained at the time that given the roles needed, there were only 3-4 slots available for dps, but you seemed to refuse to take that as a reasonable explanation.

You just saw that there were 6-7 people always going in those first few attempts and used it as justification that they were playing favorites...completely ignoring the fact that there weren't really any reasonable replacement for most of those raid roles. That leaves what? 13 regular raiders fighting over 3 dps spots? There was no way they could have resolved that situation and made everyone happy.

If I recall correctly, dps did change over those 4-5 attempts, you were just pissed cause you weren't one of them.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
15 - 07-14-2011, 17:56
Kash got banned actually for reasons I don't really understand, and it's hilarious if someone from this forum can't deal with an attitude like his, he was an excellent player.

Durak you did decent DPS man but you were frequently the sole cause of raid wipes and you were completely unapologetic about it and had a completely entitled attitude about the entire thing.

You also have no clue whatsoever how much I stuck my neck out for you.

Last edited by Breyer; 07-14-2011 at 17:58..
Dead Ben
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 07-14-2011, 21:59
damn, this **** is getting interesting

SuperNova
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 07-17-2011, 21:38
wow im glad i got out of there before that **** got really serious

Durak
VeteranX
Old
18 - 07-17-2011, 22:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
Eh, you basically raged quit after you didn't get preferential treatment to join a 10 man we were still in the process of learning.

It took 4-5 nights of wiping before we managed a full clear, so I can't really blame anyone for wanting to keep the same group intact if possible to maximize the learning time instead of wiping again on the fights we managed to beat. Especially when every single GP fight could be so easily ****ed over by just one person making one mistake at the wrong time.

I also explained at the time that given the roles needed, there were only 3-4 slots available for dps, but you seemed to refuse to take that as a reasonable explanation.

You just saw that there were 6-7 people always going in those first few attempts and used it as justification that they were playing favorites...completely ignoring the fact that there weren't really any reasonable replacement for most of those raid roles. That leaves what? 13 regular raiders fighting over 3 dps spots? There was no way they could have resolved that situation and made everyone happy.

If I recall correctly, dps did change over those 4-5 attempts, you were just pissed cause you weren't one of them.

biggest bull**** ever by loot greedy leaders. you had a few bosses down the second week the raid opened.

yes i admit, I wasn't the best player in the first few weeks but then again this was my first mmorpg since daoc so i wasn't familiar with raid and dungeon mechanics from WoW which Rift copies very heavily, but then i played for a while wasn't any worse at raiding than the rest of the guild. when we got greenscale, that was my second attempt (and our 3rd or 4th serious attempt). i didn't miss more than 1 night every 2 weeks even when schedule meant i had to play on my work comp

fact of the matter is, 6 out of 10 people for those gilded prophecy raids were "leaders". such as accomp... who the **** was that guy? who picked him to be the rogue leader? he didn't know **** about dps builds, there were at least 3 other rogues in the guild including myself who spent hours every week just testing builds, he didn't do ****... was he one of kash's buddies? yeah thats what i thought

let me guess who left for top hat gentleman, ikeelu? he was our best rogue and also treated like **** by the leaders. it's said to think of the hours i invested to be a better guild member only to be **** on at every possible attempt.

Quote:
Kash got banned actually for reasons I don't really understand, and it's hilarious if someone from this forum can't deal with an attitude like his, he was an excellent player.
there's a difference between light-hearted fun and being mean-spirited... one is you know the person doesn't give a **** and the other is he really means the nasty **** he says, can you guess which one kash was?

Quote:

Durak you did decent DPS man but you were frequently the sole cause of raid wipes and you were completely unapologetic about it and had a completely entitled attitude about the entire thing.
unapologetic?? what the **** does that even mean? did i laugh gleefully whenever i made a mistake?? any time i said anything on voice i was put down by 3 people usually one of the leaders. isn't spending spending hours each week working on my builds and perfecting my raid knowledge enough for you?? again i admit i wasn't the best at the beginning, but 3 months in i wasn't any worse at raiding than the average member... remember that mage (or cleric? name started with B) who died every single prince hylas pull the first time we got to him? he didn't get **** on as much as i did and i was top 3 dps then before i stopped getting any sort of dps gear as loot

have fun with your new guild merger im sure it will go as well as the last one... have you started ****ting on people in voice chat yet?

Last edited by Durak; 07-17-2011 at 22:36..
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
19 - 07-18-2011, 00:57
Durak you were ****ty to start and you have always been ****ty in every game and then rage quit after. It takes time for everything and after you went and jerked off for 2 weeks and came back and EXPECTED a raid slot and whined about it that was classic.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 07-18-2011, 01:24
Pretty sure you're outnumbered, Durak. But I do have a little sympathy. You were made fun of a lot and the butt of a lot of jokes (that continue to this day). But those things didn't appear out of nowhere for no reason...you were consistently horrible in the beginning, wiping raid after instance after raid to stupid ****. But you did improve and maybe didn't deserve to be treated the way you did near the end there, but what the **** did you expect, instant absolvance after a few decent runs?

As far as Ikeelu, I'm pretty sure he didn't feel the same way as you...and he was given just as hard a time as you. Hell, just about EVERYONE was given a hard time...that's how we rolled. Maybe instead of throwing a pity-party for yourself, you should recognize you're in a guild with people from Tribal-****ing-war and other people of similar mindsets. It was never anything personal (for most of us) and for those that it was, you should have just said "**** them" and moved on.

And Breyer did stick his neck out for you time after time. I was there for almost every one of those conversations where we literally had 3-4 of our best raiders ****ing threatening to boycott a Raid if you were involved. Breyer talked them down every time and asked for the benefit of the doubt on your behalf.

Last edited by Oxyminoan; 07-18-2011 at 01:29..
Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Rift
Reload this Page [Overrated] Now on Seastone PVP server

Social Website Bullshit