So is anyone playing this shit anymore?

I like Law over zeph, for what it's worth (probably not much). I still feel bad thinking on the crap I put him through in Ulduar :(

I like Law over zeph, for what it's worth (probably not much). I still feel bad thinking on the crap I put him through in Ulduar :(

I think the issue there was your unwillingness to accept constructive criticism and arguing with him every time he offered suggestions. He was more patient with you than Gandhi which is particularly remarkable given his proclivity for slamming his boot into his gf's computer during arena matches.

ulUoj.gif

stk has turned into "Lasta and I leveling alts while xp grinds prof mats"

Where'd everybody go :eek:

(Other than the few 85s that swapped to The Core for raids)

I know they are still playing because I drop in vent sometimes to impart some grand words of wisdom, or relentless e-gay comments depending on your perspective.

That makes me want to put on my headphones and re-live the glory days of vulgar ear fucking as a pollock and a canuck said the gayest things imaginable during Kara runs. It was like they were touching e-tips in my middle ear.

Kara was great with the original crew, we never planned to do 25 mans, we just went in and messed around shooting the shit on vent the entire time.

The Dirtnap moment was a classic moment, insta killed at the beginning of the fight and the rest of us not caring that somebody got killed spent the entire fight laughing about it and failed to kill the boss because we lacked dps in our shitty gear, and still kept laughing about it.

Why wouldn't you get on unless you need to get on someone elses vent.

I haven't been spending much time in front of the computer lately and when I do I usually listen to Joe Rogan podcasts or watch something on Netflix.

If that changes I will hop in to hear about the latest Korean you StarCraft fags are getting hard over for their 300+ APM or hear zeph's latest analysis of who is covetous or dealing with a sudden rise in blood pressure.

Ya Jer, I think ReaListiK/Adam's rogue's name was "Bigdirrty" or something during the Kara days. He didn't even wait for Nightbane to come down, and the best part was that he just got one shotted and the boss started doing 360s trying to figure out who to aggro onto next haha (that, and we didn't give him a battle res).

Archimonde was the best fight ever though, whether it was awarding the medal of fails or waiting two weeks for everyone in the raid to get their PvP trinkets!

Back