Cracked.com's Top 7 Dick Moves in Gaming (LOL)

:rofl: I remember that, it was awesome.

The plague isn't dick move worthy.

Kiting Stitches into Goldshire, or Kizzak into Stormwind was dick moves.
Or in the early days of MC, when warlock pets could get the bomb from baron, dismiss the pet, and then resummon in town with the bomb still on them.

Last edited:
I was in SN at the time.. i was wondering if they were going to include it in that list.

do any of the original SN still play?

not that i care for eve, but the stories i hear about it are always interesting... from the perspective of nerds losing thousands++ $ of stuff. you just dont see that in other mmos.

Last edited:
I remember kiting Kizzak to SW in ultimate mode, Blizzard had to come in and do a hard reset because he was just instant killing everyone with his shadow bolt volley :rofl:

I still prefer the quote, "If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it."

Simply because it's way too true.

Jesus if the guy made $170,000 worth of EVE money in just a few months why would he publicly announce he was stealing it? Why not just make money from it for as long as possible?

I was in SN at the time.. i was wondering if they were going to include it in that list.

do any of the original SN still play?

I came back for a while on Tich. Just stopped a couple months ago. Starting med school next month. Figured it was a prudent decision :)

Back