Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

261906_10101018183638700_7913960_71359890_5369492_n.jpg
:lol:

Dizza boy :nuts:

Working on roofs here inna TEXAS does diss shit tah ya. :signed:

just for you brosef: real rock climbing (ok well sport, anyways)

scaled.php

that was a few yrs ago tho, i dont have any recent rock climbing pics...maybe this summer i'll take one for you

You need some new climbing shoes man ;o

Going bouldering this weekend :)

coombzy + a Spitfire

coombzy.jpg

note: the old people in the pic are nothing to do with me, but the guy passed out w/ a beer next to me is my little bro ;] (Loxy of .357 fame)

Supermarine Spitfire is one of my favorite WWII airplanes.

Ah fuck it, every airplane is one of my favorites because airplanes fucking rule. I love going to air shows, where was this one?

Duxford, near Cambridge last Sunday

the Spitfires and 109s were awesome....sadly an American plane bit the dust though ;<

just for you brosef: real rock climbing (ok well sport, anyways)

scaled.php

that was a few yrs ago tho, i dont have any recent rock climbing pics...maybe this summer i'll take one for you

Backclipping is a big nono. The chance of unclipping that way is very real. Almost certain if you climb a lot.
I'm actually surprised it didn't happen there.

Last edited:
That rope should be running over the top of the quickdraw. As D said above, it's bad. If you fall, the rope can fall over the gate causing it to open and release the rope.

so you just like what face the clipperdoodles (that's the technical term for that right clipperdoodles) the other way so the ropey bits don't pull the clip out of the doodle

Back