The Time has Come: HELP ME SLAY THE DRG0N

WILL YOU JOIN THE BATTLE TO SLAY THE DrgoN

• YES! We must RID THE WORLD of this Foul Virginous MONSTER!

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • No! He comes in peace and is friendly! LEAVE HIM BE!!

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Go fuck yourself; this is retarded.

Votes: 138 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shopper47

Veteran X
Will you help me in my quest to slay the Drg0n?!? He is an evil and foul beast who resides in the darkest and smelliest of parental basements. His teeth are like candy corn both in colour and shape; his body like a snowman's - round, pale and requiring constant cold to survive - and his face would make Pizza The Hut cry in horror.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/member.php?u=13802

But a few men, women and Jahoda Ducks were brave enough to stand up to the monster. They and I have begun a quest to slay the evil Drg0n once and for all.

HOW DO YOU HELP ME IN MY QUEST?!?!

Simple. Every time the fearsome Drg0n storms into a thread trying to claim another victim, deal a fatal blow by negative repping him back into the hell from which he came. If we can reach -100 rep we can finish him completely and return order to the world once again.

SO THEN, MEN, WOMEN, ASIAN TRANNIES, WHO WILL TAKE UP THE CAUSE?! He is already up to 4 rep when he was once at -50, so his infuence is spreading rapidly.

HELP ME SLAY THE "Drg0n", and deal a blow that not even +GoD+ can save him from.

WHO'S WITH ME

lnbBH.jpg

I dunno this goddamn UDF is taking 45 minutes to finish running every time I edit it so I am killing time.

Rayn help me kill the fucking drg0n already

Back