So I'm going to try again, and not suck this time. by kazan - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Starcraft 2
Reload this Page So I'm going to try again, and not suck this time.
Page 11 of 29
Calx
Veteran++
Old
201 - 07-15-2011, 17:40
i never said you weren't good, just that you were a lowlife if you had time to get that good and still spend time flaming newbies

Sponsored Links
2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
202 - 07-16-2011, 01:03
i only began flaming once i retired ;D

groundzero
VeteranXV
Old
203 - 07-16-2011, 11:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2good@tribes.com View Post
lol i am calling everyone here out, u all were bashing me cause i was trolling u for being bad. I posted my replays (i think only dark volcanic responded) and now you guys are being all nice to me.

funny how u scum bow down as soon as u see that the troll actually backs his **** up
i think everyone called you out because you pretended like you were in grandmaster. which you never were. i believe you were something like low-mid masters along with thousands of others so no one is overly impressed.
yes youd beat me, but you still are pretty average among the actual sc2 community.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
204 - 07-18-2011, 09:01
Lol i was never low-mid masters except for when i was a baddie like you guys. And im sure "thousands of others" took tourney games off people like SeleCT and TT1...

Calx
Veteran++
Old
205 - 07-18-2011, 12:48
Quote:
Lol i was never low-mid masters except for when i was a baddie like you guys. And im sure "thousands of others" took tourney games off people like SeleCT and TT1...
you cannot simply be placed in the high end of a league unless you are saying you played right when the season started and sat on a rating.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
206 - 07-18-2011, 13:00
thanks for the tips...

rank 1 masters on two diff accounts playing grandmasters only is pretty much being grandmaster level.

not to mention what i said before in playing in various tournaments taking games off proffessionals. i woulda thought that the TW community would appreciate that a player who comes from tribes dominated sc2, but i guess you're all trolls just like me.

Calx
Veteran++
Old
207 - 07-18-2011, 13:40
Quote:
thanks for the tips...

rank 1 masters on two diff accounts playing grandmasters only is pretty much being grandmaster level.

not to mention what i said before in playing in various tournaments taking games off proffessionals. i woulda thought that the TW community would appreciate that a player who comes from tribes dominated sc2, but i guess you're all trolls just like me.
generally people do not appreciate those who are directly insulting them

shocking

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
208 - 07-18-2011, 14:15
i did not major in psychology sorry ;[

Shiloh
Veteran++
Old
209 - 07-19-2011, 00:50
There is elitism and there is desperation for validation. Guess which one you are.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
210 - 07-19-2011, 09:02
there is scrub and there is moron, which one is you bruh

Laughing-Stork
VeteranX
Old
211 - 07-22-2011, 17:30
2good@starcraft.com

kazan
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
212 - 07-23-2011, 00:08
Update: still waiting for new season to begin, but I'm routinely matched against golds, plats, and diamonds now, and most of my losses are to the diamonds, probably not gonna make it to that league at this level. Plats are a challenge, and I win often as not. Golds are pretty easy to just make them roll over and die.

Still really bad at ZvZ though. Its so unforgiving if you **** up on a read or drone 2-3 over/under, you can end up eating **** for it because of larva usage. Unless its an extremely even game its not usually like that, but it just has that kind of feel a lot of times.

groundzero
VeteranXV
Old
213 - 07-24-2011, 23:50
replays?

also - i checked your history real quick, looks like you are still getting stomped by bronzes/silvers more often than not...

kazan
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
214 - 07-25-2011, 03:45
Yeah... I've lost a lot of games the past couple days to bronze/silver players, and I chalk that up to be making stupid mistakes like not scouting, or macroing too hard/not enough and being overwhelmed by strats that aren't really conventional with what I've been studying and learning with other races. I've also been trying ling/infestor a lot, and I've been punished pretty harsh for that, too; mostly because I'm not playing it right, and trying to hybridize spanishiwa's style with destiny's.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
215 - 07-25-2011, 09:11
its so ****ing lol to hear all the reasons why u think u lose games bud, as if the players you're facing can actually punish u for making an extra 2-3 drones lol. I guarantee i can make 60 drones before making 1 zergling and no platinum scrub would be able to take me out. I really wanna hear u say "the reason i lose is because i ****ing blow" thats the only way i think you'll ever get better if u just admit u suck and stop making excuses for why you lose.

groundzero
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 07-25-2011, 12:26
even though he says it like a total ******...he has a good point... you should be able to win at that level just by having better mechanics and a feel for the game.

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
217 - 07-25-2011, 13:03
some people just dont have the brain capacity to understand what should be priority #1, 2 and 3 at every second of the game. also u probably have under 100 apm which will make u forever bronze

Calx
Veteran++
Old
218 - 07-25-2011, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Volcanic View Post
Update: still waiting for new season to begin, but I'm routinely matched against golds, plats, and diamonds now, and most of my losses are to the diamonds, probably not gonna make it to that league at this level. Plats are a challenge, and I win often as not. Golds are pretty easy to just make them roll over and die.

Still really bad at ZvZ though. Its so unforgiving if you **** up on a read or drone 2-3 over/under, you can end up eating **** for it because of larva usage. Unless its an extremely even game its not usually like that, but it just has that kind of feel a lot of times.
sounds like you are losing zvz because of lings, even if you're behind on lings you probably need to learn how to fight with workers better.

post your losses, not your wins if you want more criticism on how to improve

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
219 - 07-25-2011, 15:29
im sure id be able to criticize atleast 25 things per minute even the games he wins.

Calx
Veteran++
Old
220 - 07-26-2011, 15:01
how do you win zvz

Page 11 of 29

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Starcraft 2
Reload this Page So I'm going to try again, and not suck this time.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
odio is a child rapist , odio is a fucking retard