So I'm going to try again, and not suck this time. by kazan - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Starcraft 2
Reload this Page So I'm going to try again, and not suck this time.
Page 10 of 29
2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
181 - 07-11-2011, 16:26
DONGRAEGU FOR PRESIDENT - greatest zerg out there

i am not denying upgrades are good/common. But all the great players don't have "timings" for them, they get them when its a good time to get them. all the good zergs are good because they never play blindly, and thats what im trying to stress. build orders and timings as zerg just dont make sense, since there are million things u can die to so easily if u spend an extra 100 gas on something u dont need right at that second (this is not diamond league talk)

Sponsored Links
Calx
Veteran++
Old
182 - 07-11-2011, 17:37
while early evo +1 is good especially if you want to eventually do +2 bane drops, 2good's right, scouting trumps all. the more you stick to a build order, the more it won't work when you eventually run into the counter-build

there's a reason map hack is so broken

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
183 - 07-11-2011, 18:07
+2 bane drops is 1 bane 1 shot scvs? woww i should have tried that. I use to insta tech to bane drops vs 3g expand with great success but +2 bane drops for the late game sounds pretty nice.

Calx
Veteran++
Old
184 - 07-12-2011, 15:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2good@tribes.com View Post
+2 bane drops is 1 bane 1 shot scvs? woww i should have tried that. I use to insta tech to bane drops vs 3g expand with great success but +2 bane drops for the late game sounds pretty nice.
some of the good code S zergs have been doing it for awhile now if it fits into their game plan. usually goes with a mutaling vs T or a variety of builds vs P.

coca vs alicia
GOMtv.net - GSL Broadcast, Video, Starcraft 2, Starcraft, Warcraft, eSports tournaments

best execution of +2 bane i've seen so far...

i love it when tosses 3g expo on any non-cross map positions and i smash them with 1-base roach/sling haha

Last edited by Calx; 07-12-2011 at 16:16..
2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
185 - 07-12-2011, 17:46
i hope by 1 base roach/ling u mean 1 SATURATED base but still have ur expo up, cause if not that shouldnt work against any decent player.. simply not enough larva off 1 hatch...

and yeah ive seen that game, but didnt notice the +2 melee, definitely makes a hugeeeee difference. although 8 non-upgrade banes (2 ovies) can clean 16 probes/scvs

Calx
Veteran++
Old
186 - 07-12-2011, 19:00
Quote:
i hope by 1 base roach/ling u mean 1 SATURATED base but still have ur expo up, cause if not that shouldnt work against any decent player.. simply not enough larva off 1 hatch...

and yeah ive seen that game, but didnt notice the +2 melee, definitely makes a hugeeeee difference. although 8 non-upgrade banes (2 ovies) can clean 16 probes/scvs
would u call 19-20 drones 1 gas saturated?, its a gimmick cheese that works because i dont play 1v1 that often and im still in low diamond with 1500 bonus even tho im top 8 master in all team leagues

first inject goes to 6 roaches then next 12 larvae or w/e are to rallied speedlings, it beats anything thats not like 1gas 4gate

i like it because it punishes any macro-style players that overprobe early or get double gas too early. i imagine its more of a ***** because i play random

Last edited by Calx; 07-12-2011 at 19:03..
2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
187 - 07-13-2011, 09:57
yeah, optimally u want 16 drones for mins (2 per patch) and 3 for 1 gas (19 drones total). It is fairly cheesy but against the 3g expand its super strong.

Calx
Veteran++
Old
188 - 07-13-2011, 16:59
ya ill play a real macro/adapt game when i meet better opponents, love beating diamond scrubs copying gsl builds that they don't have the micro to back up

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
189 - 07-14-2011, 13:03
sorry to say but if u r playing diamond scrubs it means u are just as bad as them

Calx
Veteran++
Old
190 - 07-14-2011, 18:00
Quote:
sorry to say but if u r playing diamond scrubs it means u are just as bad as them
k, i've played 25 1v1 games since season started, less than 60 total since sc2, and i'm 22-3 this season

i guess i am on their level

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
191 - 07-14-2011, 18:06
thats pretty good, u can beat incompetent players!

Calx
Veteran++
Old
192 - 07-14-2011, 18:21
Quote:
thats pretty good, u can beat incompetent players!
didn't say i couldn't, but i'm pretty sure my 1v1 league doesn't mean much esp considering i have like 1900 bonus pool now

i don't play much sc2 outside of team games with rl friends (hence my team leagues being more developed)

Julius
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 07-14-2011, 18:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calx View Post
didn't say i couldn't, but i'm pretty sure my 1v1 league doesn't mean much esp considering i have like 1900 bonus pool now

i don't play much sc2 outside of team games with rl friends (hence my team leagues being more developed)
...you said you had 1500 bonus pool 2 days ago. Now it's 1900? Not to mention that the ladder has been locked and your bonus pool can't grow since like the 6th. I've only played 1 placement match this season and I'm topped out at 1261 bonus pool.
Does lying about your bonus pool make you feel better at starcraft?

Calx
Veteran++
Old
194 - 07-14-2011, 20:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
...you said you had 1500 bonus pool 2 days ago. Now it's 1900? Not to mention that the ladder has been locked and your bonus pool can't grow since like the 6th. I've only played 1 placement match this season and I'm topped out at 1261 bonus pool.
Does lying about your bonus pool make you feel better at starcraft?
i dont actually log on enough/pay attention to accurately know my bonus pool. i exaggerated on both numbers. the point was to convey that i had many bonus pool because im pretty sure both those numbers are so high that it means i don't play at all.

my actual bonus pool is 1151 if that makes you feel better, just checked

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
195 - 07-15-2011, 10:00
i think even though im terrible now i could still beat you chumps who talk like you're good

blingking.635 add me if u want to challenge someday

Calx
Veteran++
Old
196 - 07-15-2011, 15:30
Quote:
i think even though im terrible now i could still beat you chumps who talk like you're good

blingking.635 add me if u want to challenge someday
i added u, we'll game on sunday. busy til then

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
197 - 07-15-2011, 16:37
O_____________o

im never on but once in a blue moon u might catch me online. pm me on tw if anything

Calx
Veteran++
Old
198 - 07-15-2011, 16:48
Quote:
O_____________o

im never on but once in a blue moon u might catch me online. pm me on tw if anything
i mean, i assumed u were calling me out... if not meant for me we can play whenever suits you.

paulmezick
VeteranX
Old
199 - 07-15-2011, 17:40
Hadn't done a 1v1 since at least 3 months ago. I was decent when I played, I think around 2100 pt diamond prior to master. Played one 1v1 a few days ago, lost, got placed in master. How does that **** work?

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
200 - 07-15-2011, 18:14
lol i am calling everyone here out, u all were bashing me cause i was trolling u for being bad. I posted my replays (i think only dark volcanic responded) and now you guys are being all nice to me.

funny how u scum bow down as soon as u see that the troll actually backs his **** up

Page 10 of 29

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Starcraft 2
Reload this Page So I'm going to try again, and not suck this time.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
odio is a child rapist , odio is a fucking retard