4.1 today

And of course maintenance gets extended, the WoW site is wonky and unresponsive at times. But hey at least we get a guild finder now!

I picked a great day to try and resolve my authenticator issues. (Phone call only took 20 min, instantly solved problem, +1 to Blizzard Customer Support)

Last edited:
My friend was resubbing and he got 3 - 4 $1 chrages on his card. He called Customer Support late at night and the woman told him since the banks were closed at the time she would put 2 - 3 days of playtime on his account and she did.

I did nine attempts on my feral druid, three ZG and six ZA. Most ZA we got eagle down before I had the whole "instance aborted: instance not found" error and once bear and eagle. ZG I only got one attempt completed, at which point a DK who stood in everything said I had a shit attitude as a tank and he knows how to play because he got 11/12 heroic ICC.

Still gonna write this week off from random disconnects and other patch problems and people not knowing what to do.

Logged on my tank for the first time since about January and cleared ZG tonight. First PUG died to disconnect/instance join bugs, second one got it all down, though we ran through a few retardins and a number of wipes on Jin'do. Enjoying the new bosses, but :lol: at the forumgoers who insist this content is "hard" and not PUGable.

I think the difficulty is exactly where it should be, however, I would love for them to hotfix in some nerfs since 99% of the randoms I get are full of fucking retards.

I am especially enjoying the class-wide QQ'ing from the paladins over the WoG "nerf". Maybe now they'll go back to their old classes before Wrath.

Well from what I can hear from most of the paladins.

PvE: They use WoG pretty much all the time to "reduce healer strain" in raids. Now I could see some validity to this, but honestly you would have to make a similar mechanic to all tanks or the paladins will be put in a position where people will want them tanking over DKs, warriors, and druids simply for that. And they QQ it'll hurt their tanking because they can't self-heal every 9 - 10 seconds or so.

PvP: Most complain WoG helps their survivability and now without it they are just easy pickings for other classes. I know little to nothing about arena, but I could see how that would be an issue. But then I remember there is a fuck-ton of people running around with Vicious weapons without pretty much little else but 339s and sub-1200 raiting teams. So given that it seems getting a Vicious weapon isn't difficult now and all, so the higher rated teams are simply looking for their end-of-season title and mount.

Not sure either way though, as a paladin I felt the WoG nerf was warranted and it was OP but then again I wasn't one of the Wrath-bandwagoneers who doubled the paladin population overnight because the changes made them severely easy facerollers.

As for the new "Tier 2 heroics" I feel the pain as well. I had some coworkers and friends group up to do both of them and I was doing ZG in PTR so I got them done enough to know/remember all the fight mechanics. Even when you tell people EXACTLY what they need to know and nothing more they still fuck it up. At that rate on my druid tank I give most pugs three wipes, usually we never make it past the first boss. That CtA satchel simply isn't worth it, even the gold zeroes out after two deaths in repair bills.

Last edited:
Back