Nazi Lover Schwarzenegger: Make Me President of European Union

orbital 123

Veteran XX
I kind of wonder if this will tie into the rise of the antichrist. In any case, watch out for Schwarzenegger to move to Europe in the future.

» Nazi Lover Schwarzenegger: Make Me President of European Union Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the washed up B-actor who served a disastrous stint as California’s governor, is now gunning for the presidency of the European Union.

“The Austrian-born former body builder, 63, at loose ends as he tries to figure out what his next act should be, reportedly is being advised by aides to return to his native Europe to run for the EU presidency,” reports the AFP.

“In the next few years, the EU will be looking for a much more high-profile president – somebody who can unify Europe,” Schwarzenegger’s chief of staff Terry Tamminen told Newsweek.

The role of unelected unifier fits Schwarzenegger’s aspirations perfectly. His high profile includes an admiration for one of the 20th century’s most brutal dictators, Adolph Hitler.

Newsweek reports that Schwarzenegger is preparing himself for the role by working with the United Nations “and other organizations on climate change and numerous other charitable causes.”
Prior to considering the EU post, Schwarzenegger expressed an interest in becoming the president of the United States. Fortunately, the U.S. Constitution stands between him and that office.

sounds like a very unbiased source

and arnold has professed his admiration of adolf in the sense of what a great orator he was, his ability to captivate and control a crowd is unparalleled.

that and he is NOT a B actor, Arnold is the biggest of big

though on the other hand:
arnold-schwarzenegger-pose.jpg

also washed up implies that nobody would love to see another arnold film or that it wouldn't make millions of dollars

this thread made me watch pumping iron

is there any person alive more awesome than arnold

I dont think so

Back