Super Bored

I miss making zeph angry sometimes, but ill just use the same excuse of me not having money to not come back to wow anytime soon. I will miss my BE war with zin though. Been playing the GoW3 beta while waiting for something :x

My guild still raids 25s as opposed to 10s. We're 12/12, but all too often lately we're short a player or two, just enough to keep us from getting Halfus or Chimaeron on hard mode. On a good week, we raid 9pm-1am Sunday Monday Tuesday, but when people AFK out (like last night) we call it early, with Chimaeron and Nefarian still up :disgust:

...If anyone is interested in raiding late-night PST, especially good healers, let me know! We could use the help

Outside of raiding, I feel like I log in just to log in, more often than not. Not a lot driving my in-game time right now, besides chatting with guildies.

My guild still raids 25s as opposed to 10s. We're 12/12, but all too often lately we're short a player or two, just enough to keep us from getting Halfus or Chimaeron on hard mode. On a good week, we raid 9pm-1am Sunday Monday Tuesday, but when people AFK out (like last night) we call it early, with Chimaeron and Nefarian still up :disgust:

...If anyone is interested in raiding late-night PST, especially good healers, let me know! We could use the help

Outside of raiding, I feel like I log in just to log in, more often than not. Not a lot driving my in-game time right now, besides chatting with guildies.

Which hours and days?
Which faction?
Which server?

I usually play late-nights and have several healers kicking around. Assuming my "reputation" hasn't preceded me so far into the future you a hoverboard and a self-cleaning jacket.

Hey, Kilrogg, that was my original server back in my rogue's arena glory days. Those days and times are pretty perfect , but I'd imagine your guild wouldn't want to gear up a rogue with a mix of blue/epic pvp gear regardless of their availability or skill.

Quite frankly, we're pretty much open to anything right now

We pretty consistently have 20-22'ish people on, and can have up like... 27 on if the stars align. But until we have a solid 25 that shows up consistently, our recruitment is pretty open

As of tonight, alts with a 352 iLevel are allowed in on non-progression fights, trying to keep people interested, and actually use some of the gear we've been DEing for weeks

My 25 man guild just downed Nef on hard mode after about 50 attempts, but I feel like were not going to down Cho'gall or Al'Akir before firelands which is just burning me out.

Does anybody need a fire mage for late night raids? I'd be willing to server transfer him (my alt) if I'm needed elsewhere. 11/13 heroic exp and I think 358 item level.

Quite frankly, we're pretty much open to anything right now

We pretty consistently have 20-22'ish people on, and can have up like... 27 on if the stars align. But until we have a solid 25 that shows up consistently, our recruitment is pretty open

As of tonight, alts with a 352 iLevel are allowed in on non-progression fights, trying to keep people interested, and actually use some of the gear we've been DEing for weeks

Heh, that could sound like a possible side-effect. With the result being like a pug healer I had in ZG the other night. Resto shaman decked out in 353s and 359s saying this is the first time he'll be healing EVER. Two attempts on Jin'do and we kicked him because he couldn't figure out how to heal.

Guild has officially transitioned to 10-mans for the duration of 4.1, with the intention of going back to 25s once Firelands launches.

I'd like to remind 9er that he's always welcome to come back, we're still here :p Could use a good ret pally again!

We've been doing 25s for months, and the only boss I can think of that we did 10-man on previously was Al'akir, which was a ton easier than 25s

Our current raid setup is 10-man HMs. Nobody needs normal mode gear, so we're not killing any boss on 10s unless its HM (or so hugely beyond our reach, we just plain MUST skip it for now)

I just heard mixed reports from various guilds on my realm 25s is a lot easier in terms of getting the fights done in normal than 10s, but no idea about heroics.

That's pretty much how I felt 1 week into Cata. I'd hate to be one of those people who say "I'll never go back to WoW", but I don't think I could go back. If a brand new expansion only lasts me a week, I would get more out of playing a new MMO that clones WoW. RIFT lasted me a month. I really hope TOR can last me at least 2 months, haha.

I just heard mixed reports from various guilds on my realm 25s is a lot easier in terms of getting the fights done in normal than 10s, but no idea about heroics.
Having only done 10s the last several months casually, 10man is far easier than 25man for most normal modes. That is assuming you're carrying 5 window lickers with your raid.

For hardmodes I haven't done any attempts with 25 players but 10man is very tightly tuned. We have more or less the same 10-11 people every week and little room to adjust to pick up cooldowns/buffs/etc and some have been difficult but the challenge is great. A couple people in our 10man were in a progression guild knocking out 25man hardmodes and can't believe how much more difficult it is especially for tanks and healers. We only have Halfus/Magmaw/Chimaeron/Atramades down atm with 2 or 3 attempts at Maloriak thus far, but haven't raided 3 of the last 6 weeks.

10s were initially much, much harder. They dialed that back a bit, and I'd say they're pretty close now. 10 is still marginally harder, but nothing major on most fights.

Good to know, I did a couple of pug fights in BWD as a hunter (shocker a competent hunter is REALLY hard to find). I'd like to raid but all the guilds I know on my realms are bad, raid entirely too much (5 hours by 4 nights WTH...), or they don't raid at times I can consistently be on. It sounds nice but I'd be skeptical on grounds of my TW-WoW reputation.

Shiny constitution/decree/rulebook/etc. for the guild. It always amuses me the "no drama" rule is almost always first and most important and yet often times gets conveniently hazy for some.

Last edited:
I was 13/13 25man since march... and finally called it this week. I've just lost any drive to raid. T11 was meh, from what i've seen on PTR raids T12 isn't much better. The end of the world... of warcraft is near for me i think.

now i just got to find a way to quit right after killing Maloriak hm. Nice fucking worth with that pessi.

Last edited:
Back