11/12

Or good, if you consider that they haven't spent time to perfect their movement on an imaginary chessboard while hoping the thing in front of them 'dies', just so they can do it all again the very next week while letting their children die from starvation in the background.

No one considers BH a boss in raid progression. Like Arkhavon.

Once you learn the mechanics it is pretty easy. But getting them down for the first time is pretty fun. I've never really been in a raid guild so its new for me.

Once you learn the mechanics it is pretty easy. But getting them down for the first time is pretty fun. I've never really been in a raid guild so its new for me.
Not talking about BH, that would make it 14.

Or good, if you consider that they haven't spent time to perfect their movement on an imaginary chessboard while hoping the thing in front of them 'dies', just so they can do it all again the very next week while letting their children die from starvation in the background.
Except that they are doing that, they're just failing at it.

My group is up to 8/12, haven't pulled nef/al'akir yet.

But we've only been raiding for 2 weeks and we only go at it 8-9 hours a week.

Seriously. I got a 45 second rundown on how to tank BH and even I pulled it off flawlessly. That fight is such a gimmick you can't even consider it something of progression.

I'm curious: What do you think that resto druids need to be invited to raids? I'm pretty sure you aren't bringing resto druids to the hardmodes you're doing.

Last edited:
I'm curious: What do you think that resto druids need to be invited to raids? I'm pretty sure you aren't bringing resto druids to the hardmodes you're doing.
Other than "They need to be Paladins"? We have one resto druid at the moment, I'm pretty sure she's been in for some of our progression kills. Our other tree rerolled after the first couple weeks of raiding and is a Paladin now. The problem with Resto is that their only useful utility is BRez, and unless you fuck up, that's worthless. Paladins have Aura Mastery, Sacrifice, Bubble/BoP, and are just better healers to begin with. Priests have GS/Lightwell//PW:B/Atonement depending on the fight, and are also probably better healers. Shamans are in the boat with Resto druids, but they do have Mana Tide I guess.

Honestly if you really want to push progression you just stack Holy/Holy and fuck resto.

As for what they need as a fix? They need some sort of tank/raid external cooldown. Almost every fight has either massive raid damage, or massive tank damage at specific points. If you have the choice of bringing a healer with an external or a healer without one, you'd be a fool to take the one without it. A general boost to their effectiveness probably wouldn't hurt either, since Holy/Holy tend to just be better healers anyway.

Back