WTB Ally Raiding Guild

LGBR

Contributor
Veteran XX
Doesn't matter where.

4030 WH Score
Currently on US Realm: Dalvengyr

85 Human Rogue - Lagberius

Quit last guild because main tank was dumber than a brick and GM didn't do anything.

Your gemming is awful and the 'reforging is gay' is a sweet "reminds me of Feannag" moment when he told me stacking stam was lame, and Jewelcrafting was "cheating."

Also, backstab Glyph is the correct glyph to use for PvE.

Rip his character apart and compare him to Feannag rather than offer him a guild.

Typical TW. You guys are such fags.

Rip his character apart and compare him to Feannag rather than offer him a guild.

Because correcting those things will actually help him get into a better guild, unless he wants to run with scrubs who gem improperly while all refusing to reforge their items. After all, not everyone takes the game serious enough to read up on min/max.

If that's the case, carry on.

TW has always been known for giving harsh, but fairly accurate, criticism (unless Feannag is giving it).

Because I'd totally invite someone who doesn't know what they're doing to my guild. Definitely sounds like a winning strategy.

sorry if i havent played in over a year and havent been able to fix my shit

ill do that when im not busy having sex

you guys lemme know how being 30something and playing wow is going for you

but seriously im just fucking lazy, i dont care about raiding cause that shit is pointless now

i just like running heroics and calling people niggers

What does one thing have to do with another? We understand you being possibly lazy, so that's why we're pointing shit out. No one's ripping your skill at the game, only your ignorance of the stats, which is normal for people who don't take raiding serious. But seeing as you made a thread about looking for a guild, we're simply offering advice on how best to go about achieving your goal of finding a guild.

Back