Obsidium Ore/Nodes

I'll try slapping an eternal buckle on a 333 blue and see what happens. I figured they wouldn't work on cata stuff simply because it SEEMED like they wanted people to use the new shit, the only concrete example that comes to mind is the new powder for removing glyphs.

Hopefully it's not a "bug" they plan to fix, there seems to be more than a few abound. Someone had a 359 crafted mail chest LW'ing pattern that only needed 450 skill to use but said they get the same error I did trying to use my Feathered Lure recipe, "You cannot learn this spell at this time" or something of the like.

I need to get my smithing on, should try Vash next time because Hyjal was slim pickings and three times I almost lost it to another player and even then I was fighting an alliance off one and another Horde swooped in and mined it out from right under me.

Last edited:
For those that don't know, in Hyjal at the ogre cave, nodes are respawning very quickly, sometimes instantly or within 10 seconds. So if you need obsidium ore, thats the place to go, there were tons of people farming/camping it yesterday, I did about 15 stacks of ore in an hour. Still working as of this morning, may be hotfixed after rolling restarts.

I just found out that archaeology tokens are going for 200g apiece on my server. Totally gonna sell my stash.

I realize this has nothing to do with the topic but
Drape of Inimitable Fate - Item - World of Warcraft dropped for me while questing. I could probably sell it for 20k but I equipped it, muhaha! iLvl 317 now!

That's awesome I wouldn't mind having one of those drop for me.

You can also just put some high ilvl items in your bags and it will boost your overall to get you in heroics quicker.

mmo-champ said:
Obsidium Ore nodes now spawn more frequently in Deepholm

Last edited:
Back