[1.40]Groove HUDs and 1.4 config

maverick do you deny that u allow known cheaters to play on ur server and have admin

is it also true that sleepy sucked dick plenty and suddenly he is unbanned ? what are the details we are missing

Question 1 is correct, you still have your admin.

Question 2 stork could answer just as easy. Was a 30 day ban. Which you knew...

i am silly glamour puss at times but still i love this game and it is great fun and it would not be without everyone in it including the kings, the egos, the noobies, the dumbs, the trolls, the cat burglars, the swordfish/jomo5k's, etc
cat-yawning2.jpg

i am a meat popsicle

meat-popsicle.jpg

I don't see an issue with known cheaters playing. There aren't enough players to start banning everyone for shit they did years or even months ago.

You know, I just had a great idea. What if we allowed clients to verify with a client-side addon - think a plugin/patch. Now, clients don't *have* to verify with this patch, but if they don't, the server will pass on this information to all clients.
1. NoFiX <unverified 1.40 client>
2. opsayo <verified 1.40>

etc.

That would eliminate the requirement of client adoption. Plus, if disk shows up without a verified client, well ... we all know why.

Last edited:
Hey grove do you have a version of your item hud that will only list one Item and the number of how much you have? Something like Stork have but I doubt he will share so..

thanks in advance

Hey grove do you have a version of your item hud that will only list one Item and the number of how much you have? Something like Stork have but I doubt he will share so..

thanks in advance

Ya at one point i had it that way but who knows where that script is now

it wouldn't be that hard to do - u could just steal the code from either lemons stuffhud or yank storks itemhud script out of the install he posted

I did my scriptGL itemhud that way too, so if ur using scriptGL i can post that one

Ya at one point i had it that way but who knows where that script is now

it wouldn't be that hard to do - u could just steal the code from either lemons stuffhud or yank storks itemhud script out of the install he posted

I did my scriptGL itemhud that way too, so if ur using scriptGL i can post that one

I dont use it for now, im waiting till someone releases a good pack with stuff 100% working good. For now its too complicated for me sense I dont even have too much free time to learn how to use it... Life..

If you find that code please post :) thanks

Last edited:
hey never mind. I got Nikka's item hud and worked out with it. 5 minutes and I already got this.

semttulorsj.png

Groove do you have a tribes mine icon?

hey never mind. I got Nikka's item hud and worked out with it. 5 minutes and I already got this.

semttulorsj.png

cool, looks good!

Groove do you have a tribes mine icon?

not personally (i use that green one) but here's one from Storks

minecon.png

i made a few minor tweaks to my ScriptGL config (smaller huds) but i broke a few things so a release will have to wait :( sry

scriptgl1.jpg

lol^

yeah, im gettin too old to spend too much time in making stuff skins... Now my new fav hobby is to play lotro. But atm im getting into some stuff with tribes, so, thats why im getting a little more active.. not for too long tho.

that red grenade is cool

we really need new player skins/enegry pack skins

and hi-res base textures

fuckin a

srsly

rednade140

that red nade (i actually think its more of an orange but i'm a bit colorblind when it comes to red/orange/pink so who knows) i think is a badbilly 'nade converted for 140

Me gots a problemo. :(

I'd upload a screenshot but I just get a black screen.

The upper left background bar is at the top near the center and slightly to the left and it covers some of the chat box. The right background bar for the radar is down in the lower left corner of the screen halfway out of view. I'm running 1920x1080. Is that the problem?

Back