[1.40]Groove HUDs and 1.4 config

you woke up early to post here? MAN Im pooping, thats why im posting at tribalwar..

(WAT he didnt know he could change the mini map shape at optns :()

Nah, I'm always up this early on Sunday. I'm bored out of my mind though. Just thinking of something that needs to be done. It's 10 degrees outside, and I have a headache. Will you rub my flesh head?

if anyone wants to test out my Menu reskin, i uploaded it here

there's probably a bit of tweaking to be done still, but who knows

previews:

mainmenu2.jpg

player_menu.jpg

http://iateyourbaby.com/twdemos/Groove/gui/joinmenu.jpg
http://iateyourbaby.com/twdemos/Groove/gui/options.jpg

to install: backup (or rename, or whatever) your existing Shell.zip in /base and put mine in its place.

p.s. keyboard cat!

its a package deal

new gui + keyboard cat or nothing

you definitely can't go and put back the 120 original Opening.pba.000 pngs, that would just be wrong.

personally i love the keyboard cat playing me off into tribes

Nah, I'm always up this early on Sunday. I'm bored out of my mind though. Just thinking of something that needs to be done. It's 10 degrees outside, and I have a headache. Will you rub my flesh head?

save tirbes with a new anti cheat client

groove i just installed the 1.4 you had linked and then plopped your config on top of it, joined a server and was disconnected saying 'come back when you don't have the unresponsive lasthope client"

:huh:

We don't need to put anymore anti cheats into the server. Honestly it's not going to save tribes. Look at the other anti cheat patches and where we are now. It's really not going to bring old players back. Tribes is dying down, the people that play are the people the been playing for 5 years plus. Really no new players have came IMO. IDK just my thought. Yea an anti-cheat patch thing would help the current players from not having to deal with cheaters, I'm honestly down for that, but it's not really going to save tribes and who is going to make this patch. I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to spend time on it.

Last edited:
We don't need to put anymore anti cheats into the server. Honestly it's not going to save tribes. Look at the other anti cheat patches and where we are now. It's really not going to bring old players back. Tribes is dying down, the people that play are the people the been playing for 5 years plus. Really no new players have came IMO. IDK just my thought. Yea an anti-cheat patch thing would help the current players from not having to deal with cheaters, I'm honestly down for that, but it's not really going to save tribes and who is going to make this patch. I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to spend time on it.

I don't think you understand how easy it is to cheat now. I don't think opsayo wants to save tribes. He wants to save whats left of tribes which dies a little more week by week.

who said it was going to bring old players back???

who said it would bring or that we want new players??

u are undesirable

who said it was going to bring old players back???

who said it would bring or that we want new players??

u are undesirable

Well no one said anything about bring old players back, you are right. But I thought the thing was to get more player to play and keep this game some what active in the long run. Which it would be easier to bring old school players back other then finding new players to play. I was just saying if there is a new patch for anti-cheat it's really not going to be what saved Tribes. Maybe I honestly don't know how easy it is to cheat like Stork mention. Remember this is a 11 year old game so it will fade away no matter what. Look how much people have tried to help and save the community with better scripts, anti-cheats, skins, hud, and ect and this is where we are now with barely anyone playing. I don't think this game honestly can be saved IMO. I love the game don't get me wrong, but yea.

I don't think you understand how easy it is to cheat now. I don't think opsayo wants to save tribes. He wants to save whats left of tribes which dies a little more week by week.

Demonstrate. I'll call your bluff. I'm willing to bet that you couldn't link to a working 1.30 bypass that _bugs, myself, or anyone that knows anything about LastHope couldn't block.

With 1.40, it becomes more difficult because it's all or nothing. It's a rogue client, and it's either allowed or disallowed. So now you have a rogue client, with an out-of-the box model bypass, and any cheat that's written for it is a-okay.

Development of a 1.40 anti-cheat would be too costly. I don't have the time for it. Unless someone wants to work a trade or something.

Back