Position in queue: 2785

I think I was ganked maybe once or twice on my way to 85, on a 200+ queue realm (medium/high). Occasionally I help beat down someone who is ganking but ultimately I was left alone. It was probably because I was prot and it would have been too much effort and no one would bother trying to enlist help to take me down.

Prot pallies are not much effort to kill. Holy pally... different story, but still not very difficult.

If you don't bubble and run, you're dead. :p

Shit gets real in the streets often on Tich; although the majority of people are pretty good about leaving each other alone to quest.

It's like all those racially-motivated movies though; you can feel the tension and every once in a while BOOM! it bubbles over and everyone murders each other. It usually starts with some idiot PKing someone else, and 2-3 other dudes see it happen and then kill that dude, who then get attacked by other guys, and then the entire area just rolls into a skirmish.

A lot of accidental blood baths happen too simply because some idiot on the other faction is standing over the quest giver. You click and you're attacking. At least the NPC guards are moderately retarded and don't instantly gib you.

Nice to be a rogue though; doesn't happen too much to me :D

It seems on my server that the idiots who start it (usually horde because of numbers) are the ones who can't pvp for shit, get their asses handed to them and are only doing it because they know they'll have a lot of back up.

It seems on my server that the idiots who start it (usually horde because of numbers) are the ones who can't pvp for shit, get their asses handed to them and are only doing it because they know they'll have a lot of back up.

I generally don't even care if someone tries to kill me. I just Cloak and Vanish and run away. However, sometimes you get some asshole mage or someone waiting until you solo an elite and have 10% health who insta-gibs you and I occasionally then find the desire to hunt them down across the planet Mad Max styles until I get sweet vindication. Then after 20 minutes of murdering them I realize how much time I have wasted, and I'm usually ganking him while 5-6 of his buddies hunt for me, and I stop and go quest somewhere else.

Yesterday when I was 3 bubbles away from 85 I was on the airship in Deepholm and a horde warrior runs up and whacks me twice but didn't do much damage, so I couldn't tell if he was throwing down or just being a dick. There were about 40 horde on the airship so I didn't really want to start it up, but on the third strike I said fuck it and PoM-Arcane blasted him for about 40k and he took a few steps back. I think he was a little surprised that I took off 2/3 of his life with a single cast. Of course he didn't give up and leave me alone after that so I had to kill him and then I promptly got gang raped.

One of the caves in the underwater zone had about 40 people in it, a mix of alliance and horde, suddenly a horde mage started aoeing a spot with about 6 alliance, that is all it took to start things rolling, about 20 seconds later the only people left in the cave were horde players.

This is why I never wanted to leave tichon.

Prot pallies are not much effort to kill. Holy pally... different story, but still not very difficult.

If you don't bubble and run, you're dead. :p

I simply suspect everyone was too busy getting to 85 to bother, it would simply take too long and no one wanted to bank on me knowing what I was doing. Of course after most are 85 and people start raiding or leveling alts they will take the time.

WTB lavascale catfish BTW, I managed to buy the recipe when it was 450 and learned it but it's a bitch to find those fuckers.

Bro, we've had a lot of good times, but seriously, I say this to everyone that does it...Really? It's fun getting a bunch of people who you don't know in a video game you don't play riled up? WHY??????

That's really what your enjoyment in life is boiled down to? And if it is, carry on.

lol i come here maybe once a week when im completely bored

besides, i consider myself a humanitarian... some go to africa to make right that is the wrong of the niglets, some run protein folding screensavers hoping to cure cancer... i come here to troll wow nerds. we all must do our part. plz think of the chilren :(

i keep trying to get on tonight, 3 different times i get down to under 100 in the 1000+ queue and it disconnects me :|

It sucks being PVE spec right now, I have no way to get out of snares and have no silence/interrupt vs casters :(

I just don't even acknowledge happy posts in the wow forum anymore.

Rule #1, don't mess with a rogue if you plan on continuing questing in that area. Can't tell you how many people attempt to gank me while I'm fighting an 'elitish' mob that end up not completing their quest for another 20 minutes.

Rule #1, don't mess with a rogue if you plan on continuing questing in that area. Can't tell you how many people attempt to gank me while I'm fighting an 'elitish' mob that end up not completing their quest for another 20 minutes.

To be fair, a lot of people will kill rogues on sight because if they see you know can never tell if they will leave you alone or just gank you later on.

1337r.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeee

im in

also
did you sit there and wait for 1337 to come up and print screen? you nerd

Nah I'm remotely connected from work so I can come home at the low end of the queue, popped over to check the progress and it said 1337 so I SS'd.

Back