Some Cata tips for 4.0.3a

Friendly reminder to never listen to anything this moron says.

Blue Post:
With two new playable races just on the horizon, many players have been asking when they'll be able to convert their existing characters into goblins or worgen. Paid faction and race changes will be available immediately once Cataclysm is released. Realm First achievements for leveling any class to 85 will be available in Cataclysm. However there will be no Realm First achievements associated with leveling characters of a specific race.

Bitch all you like, earlier in beta there was a realm-first Kezan-Goblin and Gileneas-Worgen which they obviously took out. The titles for realm-first LK kills were data-mined well before they made the switch, swapped them and changed it to three (10/25, heroic-10, heroic-25).

The names were in there because they were allowing paid race changes and tried to ensure people wouldn't "cheat" and race-change an existing 80 to get it. Only reason I know is one of my old realm's "celebs" is Han, Realm-First-80-Troll and he was very sad when he announced that to his fan-club that day.

So fuck off, if you honestly have to nit-pick like that you are worse than you assume I am.

i wouldn't really say that calling you out for being COMPLETELY wrong is "nit-picking"

I wasn't wrong, I just don't constantly keep a patch notes/MMO Champion page refreshed every 18.6 seconds. The worgen/goblin realm-firsts were initially data-mined months ago out of the Cata beta, they are simply not implementing it now. Just because it was put in and then taken out doesn't mean it was never in there to begin with.

Seriously some of you are going borderline retarded in your attempt to troll me, I can't tell if I should feel sad for how pathetic it has become or not. Or maybe you fags are still so desperately clinging to you elitist WoW-nerd status you will do literally anything to make yourself feel/look better than any other player.

Set your hearth tonight in the old world, otherwise you won't be able to portal out of Dalaran tomorrow and you'll have to hoof it back by boat.

Back