[Official] NBA 2010-2011 Thread

Chicago would b a miami killer in playoffs a solid starting lineup and strong bench vs the big three they have no chance

Baron was decent then stopped caring and trying ...

Edit fyi he quit trying like 2 years ago when he joined clippers and he's older now

Last edited:
Why is v making excuses for the heat losing to the bulls lol

Bulls have a better record and swept them and ur still trying to formulate a logical argument that the heat shouldn't be concerned

What do they have to do for it to register in ur head.

so with chris paul dead, is it deron or rose who's the best pg in the league?

Rose destroyed deron 1v1 so id go with rose I hate the argument that rose is a combo pg so he's not a true point gaurd while true how does that make him not the best point gaurd?

Deron is awesome though I've been a fan of him since u of i , but rose is the clear cut #1 to me.

I am a huge bulls fan so I guess I am a bias fanboy but at this point I don't see how anyone could make the argument otherwise.

so with chris paul dead, is it deron or rose who's the best pg in the league?

rose easily
but then again i'd really just put him as combo guard these days

it's hard to go w/ dwill who is shooting terribly
after dwill i have rondo and nash next as the top pgs

I hate the argument that rose is a combo pg so he's not a true point gaurd while true how does that make him not the best point gaurd?

b/c then you have guys like dwyane wade in that discussion, which leads to an impossible debate between the value of scoring and passing.

That debate is becoming a reality whether SG's like Wade are allowed in the discussion or not. Think about the comparison between D. Rose, D. Williams, and Rondo.. In my opinion Rondo is the best pure point guard but unless you have a team with 2-3 other premiere scorers you are better off with Rose or Williams.

Why is v making excuses for the heat losing to the bulls lol

Bulls have a better record and swept them and ur still trying to formulate a logical argument that the heat shouldn't be concerned

What do they have to do for it to register in ur head.

my point was that the bulls were good, so losing to them (by anyone) shouldn't be considered some epic failure

i think the bulls should beat the heat and if they get into a playoff series i fully expect the bulls to win

wat karma? He proposed the trade to me and I accepted it.

Now I wish I hadn't.

13 and 10 isn't the production I thought I was getting. His FG% has sucked and his steals are down. Now he's in a coma. I want pierce back.

Back