Hi-Rez buys Tribes franchise, announces Tribes MMO.

Fuck yeah. They support the hell out of Global Agenda, and for what it is, it's a great game.

Way more confident with it in their hands than Irrational's. They at least know multiplayer.

No modding is good. So damn players won't make a LT mod and cause everyone to leave.

Does that mean the thread about the rumors of tribes 4 were real?

Still not too confident in Hi-rez, Global agenda looks pretty shitty. Please prove me wrong.

No modding is good. So damn players won't make a LT mod and cause everyone to leave.

Does that mean the thread about the rumors of tribes 4 were real?

Still not too confident in Hi-rez, Global agenda looks pretty shitty. Please prove me wrong.

LT kept tribes alive for a few years after 10 man was dead

Modding is the only reason Tribes is still being played, retard. Without modding, you have a piece of shit like T:V that lasts a couple months.

Modding is the only reason Tribes is still being played, retard. Without modding, you have a piece of shit like T:V that lasts a couple months.

On this I would have to agree to disagree, while yes MODing is what kept the Original Tribes and T2 alive for so long due to no support from the DEVs (due to studio closings or poor sales) having a closed set of rules and more server control over those rules will hopefully stop the ramped cheating associated with the current client/server FPS out on the market. Not to mention the splintering of Tribes in general and the Tribes community with the different game types, different MODs, and different players all playing the different game types instead of one core game design. While I do like alot of the player made maps, map paks, sound paks, I didn't care for the player made MODs (LT, Classic T2, Ren.). We can only hope these DEVs produce a quality game worthy of the Tribes name but please ... no grapple

Last edited:
I don't think its true, GarageGames already put their name on Tribes1.40 why would they stop all that work for a small time company? Then again maybe they saw they wouldn't make money off of 1.40 so they sold it off to someone stupid enough to buy it.

GG knew that all we need is a real update by coding the source code to eliminate cheats like HM and to create new features. Plus, they knew we wouldnt waste money in Tribes, after all its Our game. So, by selling it, they were getting more money for the work then waiting for us to contribute. I dont see any other reason. Oh well. Hirez is totally fucked, they dont know what can this community do. If we want, we can annihilate their w/e intentions for the game. So long fuckers

GG knew that all we need is a real update by coding the source code to eliminate cheats like HM and to create new features. Plus, they knew we wouldnt waste money in Tribes, after all its Our game. So, by selling it, they were getting more money for the work then waiting for us to contribute. I dont see any other reason. Oh well. Hirez is totally fucked, they dont know what can this community do. If we want, we can annihilate their w/e intentions for the game. So long fuckers
:lol:

Hate to break it to you sonny, but you can't do shit to HiRez or their game.

lol. I think we destroyed GG's wishes.. why not hirez? :ftard: i know

GG destroyed GG's wishes, not you or anyone in this community. Why put time, money and effort into development to create a game that it's own community loathes. They are too wrapped up in trying to keep their engine afloat to worry about putting together a team to develop a AAA title, it was easier to sell the rights and finally get some incoming revenue. Is HiREZ the correct company to develop a Tribes game? Who knows at this point. But what I do know is they better stay far away from this community while putting together their MMO.

Back