Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Minecraft
Page 13 of 202
Bughead
VeteranXV
Old
241 - 09-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Server Give Command LIST - Minecraft Forum - Official Minecraft Forums

Item # list if you have admin privileges.

Sponsored Links
TW_Dagger
VeteranX
Old
242 - 09-26-2010, 08:41 PM
@Jomo The **** you laughing at?

PessimiStick
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
243 - 09-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanox View Post
Minecart boosters are awesome. The linear type ones are the best because the 3x3 and 2x2 tracks always seem to break on me or require manual resetting. The straight ones have worked 99% of the time.
Linear works better because they keep working when you come back to that chunk after it undraws. If you go too far away from the circle boosters they will undraw and may or may not be in the same state when you return. They also tend to freak out sometimes and launch the carts in random directions, or onto your "main" track.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
244 - 09-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW_Dagger View Post
@Jomo The **** you laughing at?
you were cumming all over yourself earlier... and now.. meh, I'm done until there is more to it.

TW_Dagger
VeteranX
Old
245 - 09-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Well it's pretty awesome, but you can only dig so much before the exploration wears off. Building rollercoasters to run over exploding penises with is what kept me in it for another day. I tried to build a rollarcoaster into the water but that didn't go so well.

Suilenroc
VeteranX
Old
246 - 09-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Well it's pretty awesome, but you can only dig so much before the exploration wears off. Building rollercoasters to run over exploding penises with is what kept me in it for another day. I tried to build a rollarcoaster into the water but that didn't go so well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ot39sgEMic

Reminds me of T2 Construction Mod rollercoasters, though con mod rollercoasters were so much more hardcore.

TW_Dagger
VeteranX
Old
247 - 09-26-2010, 09:23 PM
I had trouble getting the current to go in one direction. I understood how to do that, but would somehow always end up with still water along the way, which would screw up the surrounding squares.

Jasper
VeteranXV
Old
248 - 09-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
I had trouble getting the current to go in one direction. I understood how to do that, but would somehow always end up with still water along the way, which would screw up the surrounding squares.
How do you make it flow?

I have an aquaduct running over my wall that is fed from a waterfall at least 15 tiles above. It flows halfway then stops.

Mafo
VeteranX
Old
249 - 09-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suilenroc View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ot39sgEMic

Reminds me of T2 Construction Mod rollercoasters, though con mod rollercoasters were so much more hardcore.
those drops into the huge caverns are neato
can you play this free? drawbacks?

filsinger
Crazy HookerX
Contributor
Old
250 - 09-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
I'm playin' on this one:

It seems to be a pretty huge map. I've already made a ton of tunnels (marked them with torches) and am in the process of making a floating island lol.

the servers generate a map 8x the surface of the earth.. so yeah its pretty big.

Suilenroc
VeteranX
Old
251 - 09-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filsinger View Post
the servers generate a map 8x the surface of the earth.. so yeah its pretty big.
The server generates new terrain as the player explores it, so it's unlikely a map that size will ever exist. That is just the technical limit of things.

filsinger
Crazy HookerX
Contributor
Old
252 - 09-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suilenroc View Post
The server generates new terrain as the player explores it, so it's unlikely a map that size will ever exist. That is just the technical limit of things.
Yeah.. i really want to see him put in more transportation options. I want to build a nice transportation hub in the sky.

Bughead
VeteranXV
Old
253 - 09-27-2010, 12:33 PM
To make water flow you have to make it go downhill every 4 blocks (some say you can do 7, but 4 will 100% work).

A lot of times in that video you'll notice he's level but still moving forward? That's just him moving the boat not the river. The only time he has a current is when he does the 4:1 thing (4 forwards, 1 down).

notwasabi
Veteran++
Old
254 - 09-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
To make water flow you have to make it go downhill every 4 blocks (some say you can do 7, but 4 will 100% work).

A lot of times in that video you'll notice he's level but still moving forward? That's just him moving the boat not the river. The only time he has a current is when he does the 4:1 thing (4 forwards, 1 down).
What I want to do is just get water to fill my moat. I had water coming from the ocean into my moat on two sides, but I had to keep digging deeper and deeper just to get water in it at all. When I finally met both water sources (i was working from both sides inwards) my moat was obviously extremely deep. and the water just stayed deep as well.. Basically I was expecting the water to rush in and fill up my moat entirely. Is there no way of doing this other than buckets?

PessimiStick
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
255 - 09-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwasabi View Post
Is there no way of doing this other than buckets?
Correct.

Water flows from source blocks, but source blocks themselves DO NOT MOVE.

The source blocks you were using were in the Ocean, and they stay there. Basically you can only get 7 spaces of water from a 1-deep trench away from any given source block. Buckets are the answer.

Jasper
VeteranXV
Old
256 - 09-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:

Thanks

Whoop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
257 - 09-27-2010, 01:56 PM
durp

xi'Vexus
VeteranX
Old
258 - 09-27-2010, 02:03 PM
wtf is the point of this game again?

ReneG8
VeteranX
Old
259 - 09-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xi'Vexus View Post
This question.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
260 - 09-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xi'Vexus View Post
It's basically the Sims without the sims and with zombies and other bad stuff trying to kill you.

A passing fad.

Page 13 of 202

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Minecraft

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
216.245.201.30:25566 , 69.162.127.73:25566 , connection timed out , i am fucking gay , jelleh , mc.tribal-craft.com:25566 , odio is a fucking retard , whaz rocks