The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

u have aimbotted b4 in pubs

do not deny it nofix

When have I ever denied using my aimbot once in a great while for shits and giggles? You really think I'm legitimately trying to hide the fact that I'm aimbotting when I'm running around owning everyone in sight?

When was the last time I aimbotted to 'cheat'? Never. I don't aimbot to cheat. I aimbot when someone starts talking shit about my aimbot. Like yesterday for example. Fatty started talking shit about it for some reason. After not having ran it in months, I fired it up, and just went apeshit on him, and owned the fuck out of him - just to prove a point.

Regardless, I don't cheat. I've never cheated at Tribes, ever, to gain an advantage. What's the point of having an advantage ... I don't play Tribes to 'win', I play to have fun.

I wouldn't expect you to admit that cheating v.s. calibration, testing, fucking with people and demonstrations are in no way, shape or form cheating.

by ur rule nobody has ever cheated in the history of tribes

"i was just trying it - that was my first time"

ive seen u testing ur aimbot out in pubs all the time ruining other peoples game experience

egocentric nature of tribes players ;x

Except that's not what I typed, dipshit. Don't put words in my typings. I just told you what I've done with autoaim, and when I've used it in the past it's extremely obvious. The fact that you think I've used it to be competitive, or to gain some advantage is laughable at best. I've used it to fuck with people. People that use happyflag, perm iffs or movement hacks aren't using them to fuck with people, they're using them to gain an advantage.

Do you not comprehend the difference in logic there? Are you really this dumb?

Lemon already admitted to cheating a long time ago; post the list!

A long time ago? I posted a screenshot of happyflag with 1.40 once or twice. Since then some retard  you  has been claiming that happymod worked with 1.40. Fucking idiot.

Like NoFiX, I play for fun. I don't compete; my interest is not centered on that aspect of Tribes.

Last edited:
A long time ago? I posted a screenshot of happyflag with 1.40 once or twice. Since then some retard  you  has been claiming that happymod worked with 1.40. Fucking idiot.

Like NoFiX, I play for fun. I don't compete; my interest is not centered on that aspect of Tribes.

No one cares, you don't compete, stop crying.

Post the list already nofix

Back