Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque
Page 10 of 46
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
181 - 08-18-2010, 20:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
how is moving the prospective site of a church preventing the exercise of religion?
It's not, at least not directly.

But using government force to prevent a mosque from being built is absolutely a violation of property rights.

And in principle, the reasoning behind that violation is antithetic to the tenets on which this nation was founded.

Quote:
Al-Qaeda is an Islamic group, so in effect, this is an al-Qaeda mosque.
A duck is a bird, so in effect, a chicken is a duck. DERP

Latter-day Saints are a Christian group, so in effect, a Catholic church is a Mormon church. DERP DERP

LRA is a Christian group, so in effect, a Baptist church is an LRA church. DERP DERP

Positive Christianity is a Christian group, so in effect, .... DERRRRRRP

Never mind. Your logic is immaculate.

Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 08-18-2010, 20:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but we weren't attacked by Islam.
Yes actually, we were. They were good Muslims following the religious texts of Islam. Nothing they did violates the Islam. It's quite the opposite. They are to be revered as the best of Muslims, not extremists.

Extremists are like the people that call themselves Christians (Christ's followers; Christ-like) and then picket soldiers' funerals with "God hates fags!" signs. Those are extremists.

Muslims that kill non-Muslims are doing Allah's work. They are not extremists in the eyes of Islam.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
183 - 08-18-2010, 20:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Yes actually, we were. They were good Muslims following the religious texts of Islam. Nothing they did violates the Islam. It's quite the opposite. They are to be revered as the best of Muslims, not extremists.

Extremists are like the people that call themselves Christians (Christ's followers; Christ-like) and then picket soldiers' funerals with "God hates fags!" signs. Those are extremists.

Muslims that kill non-Muslims are doing Allah's work. They are not extremists in the eyes of Islam.
Oh, that makes perfect sense.

To someone that is simply uneducated when it comes to Islam.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
184 - 08-18-2010, 20:47
Quote:
retargument (n) - any internet discussion in which both JuggerNaught and Validuz participate.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 08-18-2010, 20:48
The best part about arguing with Validumb is that people have known he's retarded for years, and yet instead of trying to improve, he just acts like he's smart and looks even dumber.

It's like watching a trainwreck where the conductor is like **** IT IF WE GO FASTER AND CLOSE OUR EYES WE MIGHT LIVE

Dweasel
Banned
Old
186 - 08-18-2010, 20:56
Well Jugglenuts is not that bad....

But Valley Douche?........ Man! That is a twat torpedo that is a dud!.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 08-18-2010, 20:57
I'm completely immune to your pathetic ad hominem. Attach an argument if you want it to work, children.

Quote:
Oh, that makes perfect sense.

To someone that is simply uneducated when it comes to Islam.
I like how you can't refute anything I've quoted directly from the Qur'an, but I am the one who is uneducated.

Quote:
Here's just a FEW examples of the Qur'an, because there are literally thousands:

Kill people who won't believe:
"[4.89]They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Torture (in some of the worst ways known to man since the Dark Ages) non-Muslims:
"22.19: These are two adversaries who dispute about their Lord; then (as to) those who disbelieve, for them are cut out garments of fire, boiling water shall be poured over their heads."

Deceive non-Muslims:
"6.25 : And of them is he who hearkens to you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears; and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you; those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients.

6.110 : And We will turn their hearts and their sights, even as they did not believe in it the first time, and We will leave them in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on."

Punish non-believers:
"5.33 The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land."

The list goes on almost forever...
Islam means peace, gais.

Last edited by Validuz; 08-18-2010 at 21:01..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
188 - 08-18-2010, 21:11
Quotes without links are a retargument.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 08-18-2010, 21:15
look i can do it too

Quote:
1) In Leviticus 25:44-46, the Lord tells the Israelites it***8217;s OK to own slaves, provided they are strangers or heathens.

2) In Samuel 15:2-3, the Lord orders Saul to kill all the Amalekite men, women and infants.

3) In Exodus 15:3, the Bible tells us the Lord is a man of war.

4) In Numbers 31, the Lord tells Moses to kill all the Midianites, sparing only the virgins.

5) In Deuteronomy 13:6-16, the Lord instructs Israel to kill anyone who worships a different god or who worships the Lord differently.

6) In Mark 7:9, Jesus is critical of the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as prescribed by Old Testament law.

7) In Luke 19:22-27, Jesus orders killed anyone who refuses to be ruled by him.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
190 - 08-18-2010, 21:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
look i can do it too
STRAWMAN

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
191 - 08-18-2010, 21:23
Quote:
I'm completely immune to your pathetic ad hominem. Attach an argument if you want it to work, children.

I like how you can't refute anything I've quoted directly from the Qur'an, but I am the one who is uneducated.

Islam means peace, gais.
I stand to gain nothing by engaging you in a theological debate, much less one about the theology of a religion that you have never studied. The response that I gave you to that post was the response that your argument merits.

You give me an incentive, and I'll respond to each of those point-by-point.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 08-18-2010, 21:24
Quote:
It's not, at least not directly.

But using government force to prevent a mosque from being built is absolutely a violation of property rights.

And in principle, the reasoning behind that violation is antithetic to the tenets on which this nation was founded.
nobody is saying it can't be built, they are just saying that the placement is probably not the best place

Quote:
A duck is a bird, so in effect, a chicken is a duck. DERP
If a chicken flew south for the winter
Quote:
Latter-day Saints are a Christian group, so in effect, a Catholic church is a Mormon church. DERP DERP

LRA is a Christian group, so in effect, a Baptist church is an LRA church. DERP DERP

Positive Christianity is a Christian group, so in effect, .... DERRRRRRP

Never mind. Your logic is immaculate.
Except that islam isn't split up like christianity is. There are 3800 identified splinters of christianity. There are 2 main types of muslims, and they still hold the same beliefs though one follows the Qur'an closely, one doesnt, but the core belief is the same

So yeah if its a muslim mosque, its an al-qaeda mosque.

Last edited by JuggerNaught; 08-18-2010 at 21:31..
Dweasel
Banned
Old
193 - 08-18-2010, 21:28
Well the way I see it.

The ragheads were speaking in terms of their world, where they lived!
Sure, they too went conquering.....Doesn't just about everyone. If they can do it!

You need a cohesive stable Govt. for out of country war adventurism.
In their way....Religion is at the foundation of their govt.

For our part.
If they don't want the non-Muslin us.
Then we should not want them.

Just buy their ****!
Leave them alone.
Do not allow them here.

Problem solved!

If they want to adventure here to WAR .... Then we just just "Mother of All Bomb" them,
back to the "Camel Age"

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
194 - 08-18-2010, 21:29
Quote:
Except that islam isn't split up like christianity is. your examples aren't even close to the same thing.
DERP DERP

Yes it is. You are absolutely wrong. 

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
195 - 08-18-2010, 21:34
Quote:
DERP DERP

Yes it is. You are absolutely wrong. 
No, you are wrong, but dont let that stop you from making some more juvenile posts in hopes of saving face with your e-friends.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
196 - 08-18-2010, 21:35
Quote:
Except that islam isn't split up like christianity is. your examples aren't even close to the same thing.

Ahem, ..... What!

Tell THAT to the Sunnis and Shiites!

Don't forget the Taliban either!

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 08-18-2010, 21:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
look i can do it too
The Old Testament is Jewish crap. The Talmud is also riddled with insane hatred towards non-Jews.

But the two New Testament (Christian, not Jewish like the Old Testament) examples you posted are not only wrong, but taken out of context. In Mark, he's ridiculing the Jewish Pharisees for not following their own religion's rules, and in Luke, he's telling a story about a king, not a command from Jesus himself.

Ah, intellectual dishonesty. The true simpleton's way.

Once again, you're using another religious to somehow justify Islam. Disgusting and pathetic.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 08-18-2010, 21:38
Quote:
I stand to gain nothing by engaging you in a theological debate, much less one about the theology of a religion that you have never studied. The response that I gave you to that post was the response that your argument merits.

You give me an incentive, and I'll respond to each of those point-by-point.
Uh, don't be confused. This isn't a debate. This is me dominating the topic by providing facts and evidence.

You're just deflecting, because you're a Muslim apologist.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
199 - 08-18-2010, 21:40
Quote:
The Old Testament is Jewish crap. The Talmud is also riddled with insane hatred towards non-Jews.

But the two New Testament (Christian, not Jewish like the Old Testament) examples you posted are not only wrong, but taken out of context. In Mark, he's ridiculing the Jewish Pharisees for not following their own religion's rules, and in Luke, he's telling a story about a king, not a command from Jesus himself.

Ah, intellectual dishonesty. The true simpleton's way.

Once again, you're using another religious to somehow justify Islam. Disgusting and pathetic.
Made me chuckle.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 08-18-2010, 21:40
Quote:
Uh, don't be confused. This isn't a debate. This is me dominating the topic by providing facts and evidence.

You're just deflecting, because you're a Muslim apologist.

Page 10 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious