Sponsored Links
Darklord
VeteranX
Old
182 - 07-16-2010, 19:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
saving up my points to buy heimer, should be fun
If you play ranked games, dont buy heimer. He is banned in 95% of them.

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
183 - 07-16-2010, 19:59
You play hon Limbo?

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
184 - 07-16-2010, 23:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
if they just turned up the "umph" on this game a bit (a lot), itd be so much better
What does that mean?

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
185 - 07-16-2010, 23:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
I thought everyone banned Xin.

Also, I wonder if they will release some new maps.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 07-16-2010, 23:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMyrmidon View Post
What does that mean?
lets just say i dont feel like im commanding a champion in an epic war... rather a kid in a kindergarten. on top of that the graphics of the units/heros feel 2d relative to the environment. unlike other cell shaded games.

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 07-16-2010, 23:41
graphically i hated the game at first, but really i've just grown used to it and don't notice it now. I'll give you that it was distracting at first.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 07-16-2010, 23:57
V i saw some dood named V` in a MM game. he stole your **** br0

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
189 - 07-17-2010, 00:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by CjBurden View Post
graphically i hated the game at first, but really i've just grown used to it and don't notice it now. I'll give you that it was distracting at first.
well lets just say i dont see the advantage this game has over HoN. it may have some stuff like talent trees, but thats just sugar coating.

however ill keep giving it a fair chance, like i have been.

WildKnight
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 07-17-2010, 00:17
Quote:
well lets just say i dont see the advantage this game has over HoN. it may have some stuff like talent trees, but thats just sugar coating.

however ill keep giving it a fair chance, like i have been.
its hard to compare the two, while the generic gameplay is similar, how they go about it is very different.

with masteries and runes it really gives the player a larger option of playstyles

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
191 - 07-17-2010, 00:41
i dont blame them for making everything like WoW since that game has garnered the greatest population of players in history. but alot of these features (runes and masteries) feel more forced as opposed to being a natural element of the game.

you could do the exact same thing with tetris, does it make sense to? no. will wow fanboys like it? sure... then lets do it! lol

styr
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 07-17-2010, 00:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
no can dosville

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 07-17-2010, 01:08
Quote:
V i saw some dood named V` in a MM game. he stole your **** br0
I still feel stupid that i didn't log in and change my name earlier. But, at least I don't have a ` in my name now. Did you kick him?

So, if I try LoL, how long does it take to get experience or whatever the currency is to unlock new heroes? And what's the least nooby way to start playing? Is there banning pick and non em games and crap like that?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 07-17-2010, 01:15
it was MM, he was on other team, 3/8/2, they lost.

lol first play order: tutorial -> practice game (vs bots) -> normal game -> ranked game
IP: comes from simply playing games

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 07-17-2010, 01:16
How fast does it come?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 07-17-2010, 01:17
like 5 games is enough for a basic hero

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 07-17-2010, 01:18
basic?

are there different costs for each one?

how many do you start with?

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
198 - 07-17-2010, 01:19
All the low level (450) heroes are pretty ****in' good. There are 10 free heroes you can play each week. the shuffle it so you can try heroes out before you unlock them.

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 07-17-2010, 01:22
Quote:
i dont blame them for making everything like WoW since that game has garnered the greatest population of players in history. but alot of these features (runes and masteries) feel more forced as opposed to being a natural element of the game.

you could do the exact same thing with tetris, does it make sense to? no. will wow fanboys like it? sure... then lets do it! lol
im not a wow fanboy and it doesn't seem forced at all to me. you just aren't used to it/don't like it. I enjoy it as it feels like it adds an extra element to me.

styr
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 07-17-2010, 01:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by |V| View Post
I still feel stupid that i didn't log in and change my name earlier. But, at least I don't have a ` in my name now. Did you kick him?

So, if I try LoL, how long does it take to get experience or whatever the currency is to unlock new heroes? And what's the least nooby way to start playing? Is there banning pick and non em games and crap like that?
ive been playing for 2-3 hours a day, for about 4 days now. have 2500 IP. heroes cost between 450-6300 IP. the hero i want to buy costs 3150. unfortunately, im only level 8 and really need to be 20+ to get the best runes/mastery bonuses.

the first day i started playing, they still had practice games, but now i only play solo regular matches, usually play support/mage as i dont have the runes/mastery/spells (really want flash). all heroes need to be unlocked, but they have 10 free/week. right now im mostly playing morgana nunu and sorkana.

in terms of IP, you get about 50-70 for losing, 100-120 for winning, and +100-150 not sure exactly for the first win of the day. never seen any easy mode games, i think banning draft is in ranked matches, but in regular mode it is just like dota/hon all-pick.

nick: StyrTW , lv8

Page 10 of 733

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page League of Legends

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , 1118 , baddies , badmofo is a big fucking deal , dragon noobs , fuck you tyco , fuzzy = best on tw , fuzzy = unranked , fuzzy season 2 champ , gotg feeds , i heard odio sucks , i know odio sucks , i know shok , i shat a brick , jayvee loves dicks , laugh out loud , league > hon , league of legends , odio feeds , official lol thread , reduc=armor/(armor+100) , roshan , teemo , v sucks dicks , who gives a shit happy