GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

Makarra = skysnipe/tankbusterX

On a side note, stupid 7 day possible wait time. I want to play nao. :(

Don't get angry Adroit please, I was just joking.

It is more simple than that, google wins again, I was looking for cataclysm betakeys contests and I found Krustyy post in google:
---
GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE by krustyy - TribalWar Forums
- [ Traducir esta página ]
20 entradas - 8 autores - Última entrada: ayer
GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE World of Warcraft. ... That is all you need to do to be able to get into the Cataclysm beta. Depending on the number of ...
GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE by krustyy - TribalWar Forums - En caché
---

As soon as I saw the contest I registered in the forums. I didn't understand the first requirement from Krustyy post otherwise maybe I wouldn't have tried to participate.

[REQUIREMENTS:
1. Do not be a meber, meber. If you are a meber, you don't get a key.]

And I started to PM Krustyy because your forums doesn't allow to post until 24 hours later from registration.

I'm sorry but I didn't heard about TW before and that's why I wasn't registered. Sorry but the true is not very interesting.

Well...keep in mind that there will be a thread about this every year. Stick around, learn the ropes, and see how far you can go. Maybe you'll get one next time.

Forewarning, if you're going to make new chars and want to use heirlooms, make sure the char you transfer has the heirlooms already or enough heroism badges on them.

You can't trade down on the PTR (well, I couldn't. The trade down badges aren't on the badge vendors).

please help me get my beta key achievement!

believe it or not that took me like an hour start to finish :(

5v17xc.jpg

The following people have been invited:

bane grievver
Patton
zaine
KI
Bridude
Fitty
Falsemyrmidon
flowen

The following people have NOT been invited for the following reasons:

PoP only put in random internet images
Mael didnt post
Xeri0us only put in a random internet video

Last edited:
As soon as I saw the contest I registered in the forums. I didn't understand the first requirement from Krustyy post otherwise maybe I wouldn't have tried to participate.

[REQUIREMENTS:
1. Do not be a meber, meber. If you are a meber, you don't get a key.]

And I started to PM Krustyy because your forums doesn't allow to post until 24 hours later from registration.

I'm sorry but I didn't heard about TW before and that's why I wasn't registered. Sorry but the true is not very interesting.

Oh, also:

Krustyy_awesome.gif

img00016201007071435.jpg

Was driving back from out of down, sun was out awesome day. Snapped a pic of the valley. Pretty nice view. Looks much better IRL gg cell phone.

Back