Corexit is in the air and killing animals and plants on land

orbital 123

Veteran XX
Scary stuff. Although it hasn't been directly linked yet, we know that it is likely to happen, especially with the depth that it's being released, and how it would infuse itself into the water.

Further, a warning in Russia

Sylvester_eye.jpg

Who is "we"?
Surely not you and me!
So who is it be?

It has a 2.61ppm toxicity level, and when combined with the heating Gulf of Mexico waters, its molecules will be able to “phase transition” from their present liquid to a gaseous state allowing them to be absorbed into clouds and allowing their release as “toxic rain” upon all of Eastern North America.

It has a 2.61ppm toxicity level, and when combined with the heating Gulf of Mexico waters, its molecules will be able to “phase transition” from their present liquid to a gaseous state allowing them to be absorbed into clouds and allowing their release as “toxic rain” upon all of Eastern North America.

Way to totally not answer my question.

Actually my wife and some of the people she works with down by the beach in Gulfshores, AL started getting. About the same time the city started using this stuff close to the shore.

She said they were still letting tourists swim in the waters. These same people could be seen tossing cookies along the beach.

for the love of god, just find the written report and link that. Youtube videos of text-to-voice are THE most annoying fucking thing ever.
Yep. I turned that retarded shit off two seconds after I heard the voice.

A guy i went to high school with is a total conspiracy theory junkie now. He's been blowing my mind lately because he apparently believes that the forces of globalization are actually being run by satanists, and that once they've achieved their goals, then the antichrist will appear.

A guy i went to high school with is a total conspiracy theory junkie now. He's been blowing my mind lately because he apparently believes that the forces of globalization are actually being run by satanists, and that once they've achieved their goals, then the antichrist will appear.
i wish they'd hurry the fuck up already.

:popcorn:

clearly we need some sort of investigative reporter to infiltrate the satanists and find out what's really going on.

he was talking about the Georgia guide stones, which i'd never heard of. Apparently Ted Turner is a satanist?

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:rofl:

Alex Jones is so fucking stupid:

Another popular conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones, in his 2008 documentary 'Endgame: Elite's Blueprint For Global Enslavement' highlights "the message of the mysterious Georgia Guidestones, purportedly built by representatives of a secret society called the Rosicrucian Order, which call for a global religion, world courts, and for population levels to be maintained at around 500 million, over a 5.5 billion reduction from current levels. The stones infer that humans are a cancer upon the earth and should be culled in order to maintain balance with nature."[10]

Out of that entire rant, the only thing he said that was accurately referring to the Guidestone, was the population. And by any logical means, a normal person would deduce that if that was in fact a "secret society," they failed miserably because population is well over 10 times what the Guidestone says it should be.

Anyone listening to this moron is way dumber than him (Orbital).

Last edited:
Back