Tribes Draft Tournament [FRESH]

TribalCozA

Veteran³
tribes.jpg

Hoorrah!
Tribes is almost dead, lets kick it back into gear for a while and have one last jizz in the pants.

Tournament Information:

We'll be drafting teams for 5 vs 5 LT base matches.
5 teams will play round-robin, and the team with the lowest points gets knocked out.
The remaining 4 teams will go into play-off mode, and all get double chances. The top team plays the bottom team while the two middle teams play eachother. The winners play to get in the finals, and the losers play to fight for another chance to get in the finals. The loser of the winners and the winner of the losers play to get into the finals.
The map order will go: DX, SH and HILDE if a third map is needed.
The maximum team limit is 8 players per team.
Matches will most-likely be held Thursday's and Sunday's.

How will things be ran?

The leaders of the tournament will organise a "draft night" for everybody to join in on IRC. Players MUST be on the list before sign-up closing day, or they will be unable to be picked. The captains will pick in the channel while the list is being updated by myself every pick. If there is too much spam and insults, captains will be directed to a private channel to pick on their own. After teams are set, captains will discuss match dates that best suit their team and then the dates will be posted here on TW. A set of ladder rules will be laid out, and any that do not abide will be banned from the ladder.

Drafted Teams:

SWORDFISH:
-Anemix
-Lost
-carn0va
-Psyc]-[oe
-Luck-N-A-1/2
-Stimula
-Panama Jack
-krs-one

SKILLZ:
-Rtcll
-bizzy
-Alarik
-Apache Chief
-primal_rage
-Groove
-JM5k
-Plat_Rat

COZA:
-Stork
-Thumper
-Chexmix
-Danky
-csq / ownlife
-Silvereagle
-Wilder
-Unleashed

FETTUCINE:
-Opsayo
-sleepy
-Chump
-The Stig
-Ritz
-schmerz
-Meyog
-Darkstrand

DISK:
-Dare
-MasterAce
-jjwtay
-Leo
-Xerious
-Drg0n+GoD+
-evolvo
-kka

Last edited:
I'll sign up myself (Panama Jack) and Cheeseburger aka-KFC or Mr.Goober

I'd also recommend considering adding a captain depending on the number of players who sign up. Makes ZERO sense drafting till you hit a cap of 8 per team when there are still several players to draft. It is pointless to make some noob scrap team - let everyone play.

I'd also recommend considering adding a captain depending on the number of players who sign up. Makes ZERO sense drafting till you hit a cap of 8 per team when there are still several players to draft. It is pointless to make some noob scrap team - let everyone play.

Wont be a crap team, just the people that didn't get picked first combine a team and join in on the tournament. The people who didn't get picked will choose a captain and will all get a chance to play. This way elite players get to have fair matches with their teams, and all scrubs/noobies get to play too. :)

Umm.. why the fuck are we having another draft, teams are picked. Lets keep it that way. Also, when we have to "draft" again it's just going to get all messed up again. Happens all the time.

Also why not just have more captians, other then putting a team together that didn't get picked? I know it's going to be hard to get capts but then that means Coza, SF will have to pick too.

Last edited:
Back