Dare
Stork
Danky
Tool
Leo
Chump
schmerz
Disci

Teams subject to change, amid chaos. But these were the teams picked in IRC Sunday night before UCL and Dare, and miscommunication between CozA and I, caused mass confusion.

Last edited:
jm5k's Official odds:

UCL: 2:1 (pretty much everyone here plays, only issues are match times for leo/tool/disci, and if chump actually plays, as well as the volatility of the team)

Sword: 4:1 (lix playing y/n? sleepy? A bit of a mixed bag there, lov-3 will have to play at 3am, jjw does not play competitively often, this team could be great or awful)

Disk: 8:1 (a lot of pressure on the team to have all these old guys show up and produce. Chex plays better with a stronger team, don't know if he can prop everyone else. MA is iffy on his machine and desire. )

Skillz: 4:1 (The Stig is an obv smurf, which may sway things. How rested Ane/KJ are could drop this to 2:1 or even 1:1 and mean I might be in obs a lot :s )

jm5k's Official odds:

UCL: 2:1 (pretty much everyone here plays, only issues are match times for leo/tool/disci, and if chump actually plays, as well as the volatility of the team)

Sword: 4:1 (lix playing y/n? sleepy? A bit of a mixed bag there, lov-3 will have to play at 3am, jjw does not play competitively often, this team could be great or awful)

Disk: 8:1 (a lot of pressure on the team to have all these old guys show up and produce. Chex plays better with a stronger team, don't know if he can prop everyone else. MA is iffy on his machine and desire. )

Skillz: 4:1 (The Stig is an obv smurf, which may sway things. How rested Ane/KJ are could drop this to 2:1 or even 1:1 and mean I might be in obs a lot :s )

the stig is not a smurf he is my chosen prospect but skillz stole him

Back